Crown & Anchor Level

43 minutes ago, island lady said:

My new status usually shows up about a week to 10 days later.

Only status level you get recognized for ON the same cruise you attained your points...is Pinnacle.  

You get recognized but what benefits you get depends on what ship you become "P" on.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

the only thing we've ever found that happened on the cruise is that you do get your crystal block the day you get to that point level but often times we've had to ask for it and I think the LA was just tossing us a bone...

1 hour ago, stompy said:

the only thing we've ever found that happened on the cruise is that you do get your crystal block the day you get to that point level but often times we've had to ask for it and I think the LA was just tossing us a bone...

Every block we've received was accrued mid-cruise, and every one was delivered on that cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

Every block we've received was accrued mid-cruise, and every one was delivered on that cruise.

I didn’t get one on the Voyager last year (reached 142 on cruise). I didn’t know you got one at 140 or I would have asked Diamond concierge. When I called C&A, they said I should receive it on my next cruise (May). I will talk to Loyalty ambassador on board.

2 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I didn’t get one on the Voyager last year (reached 142 on cruise). I didn’t know you got one at 140 or I would have asked Diamond concierge. When I called C&A, they said I should receive it on my next cruise (May). I will talk to Loyalty ambassador on board.

That’s odd, usually they offer to mail it to you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

That’s odd, usually they offer to mail it to you. 

Well, you know how the reps are..Lol

He told me you don’t normally receive it until the next cruise after you reach the level. He must have been confused with Level changes onboard.

Just now, crzndeb said:

Well, you know how the reps are..Lol

He told me you don’t normally receive it until the next cruise after you reach the level. He must have been confused with Level changes onboard.

Doesn’t surprise me since they moved the C&A call centre to Guatemala. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

The problem with receiving a block on your next cruise is that it won’t represent the correct ship on which it was earned. Imagine earning a harmony block and receiving an empress block instead.

44 minutes ago, orville99 said:

The problem with receiving a block on your next cruise is that it won’t represent the correct ship on which it was earned. Imagine earning a harmony block and receiving an empress block instead.

I didn’t realize they had the ship on them. I will definitely call back. Thank you.

Edited by crzndeb

2 hours ago, stompy said:

The other problem is in your luggage they look like bricks of C4 to the TSA and we always get hauled out of line

That’s why we always put the new block in a carry-on on top so we can easily take the block out for show & tell.

On 7/14/2019 at 11:14 AM, island lady said:

My new status usually shows up about a week to 10 days later.

Only status level you get recognized for ON the same cruise you attained your points...is Pinnacle.  

the ship  no longer recognizes pinnacle on the same cruise you made it on.  The main office put a stop to it 4 weeks ago.  You will be recognized during the crown and anchor get together.  You will receive your picture taken with the capt.  But not receive any of the benefits until your next cruise.  It just happened to us.  We were still banned from the CC lounge.

13 hours ago, maria1122 said:

the ship  no longer recognizes pinnacle on the same cruise you made it on.  The main office put a stop to it 4 weeks ago.  You will be recognized during the crown and anchor get together.  You will receive your picture taken with the capt.  But not receive any of the benefits until your next cruise.  It just happened to us.  We were still banned from the CC lounge.

Agree....that why I said "recognized" 😉 ...meaning indeed they recognize you at the Upper Tier function, picture, and certificate.  They then get info to order your Stratum, and your pins, as I assume they did with you.  No perks that same day on most ships that I am aware of, but I do know one friend on Rhapsody last year got a new card and perks on that day.  Inconsistent...yes, but still makes the next cruise that much sweeter.  🙂   

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Agree....that why I said "recognized" 😉 ...meaning indeed they recognize you at the Upper Tier function, picture, and certificate.  They then get info to order your Stratum, and your pins, as I assume they did with you.  No perks that same day on most ships that I am aware of, but I do know one friend on Rhapsody last year got a new card and perks on that day.  Inconsistent...yes, but still makes the next cruise that much sweeter.  🙂   

yes friends of ours got there cards also the same day, but not any longer.  We did get invited to the pinnacle and suite function.    This will be our first pinnacle cruise and excited.

4 hours ago, maria1122 said:

yes friends of ours got there cards also the same day, but not any longer.  We did get invited to the pinnacle and suite function.    This will be our first pinnacle cruise and excited.

Congrats!!  Indeed exciting, have a wonderful first Pinnie cruise!  🙂