GREAT ESCAPES SALE SEPT 10

plunker

Great Escapes (9/10 – 10/31)

Break away from the day-to-day and escape to great destinations! Enjoy Fares from $89 per guest per day* on cruises to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, Hawaii, California Coast, Asia, South America & Antarctica, South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand, and Japan.

• Fares from $89 per guest per day*

Disclaimer

*Fares are per guest and apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking. Fares for other categories may vary. Fares are per guest, non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth guests. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Offer is not transferable and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. This offer has limited space and is not combinable with any other public, group or past guest offers. Please refer to princess.com/sale for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all bookings.

Deposits: of 10% of cruise fare per guest for bookings made under the 3 for Free promotion are non-refundable.

Offer Valid September 10 - October 31, 2019

Promo Codes: KI9

1 hour ago, plunker said:

That says it's for Great Escapes but then on the bottom it says three for free deposit is nonrefundable.

Just my guess re: deposits:

non transferable,

refundable except for the bookings under the 3FF promotion.

Thanks for posting, my Panama Canal cruise is listed and since I phoned and the Supervisor refared my cruise with a refundable deposit I can take advantage of this sale.

I booked an Alaska cruise for next summer under the Landmark sale.  The deposit is refundable and I booked through the web site.

The 3 for Free promotion also lets you book with a non-refundable deposit.  You may have to call, but it is available.  See the 3 for Free thread for details.

8 minutes ago, Oak City Man said:

I booked an Alaska cruise for next summer under the Landmark sale.  The deposit is refundable and I booked through the web site.

The 3 for Free promotion also lets you book with a non-refundable deposit.  You may have to call, but it is available.  See the 3 for Free thread for details.

I did look at the thread and our cruise is not listed for the three for free. I also asked our ta and she said our cruise is not part of that deal.

A new tool in the tool shack for cruise lines is the non refundable deposit .  To increase sales & bottom line profits this type of fare is being used more often . We personally have suffered loss with this type of fare & I will never book another non -refundable fare . I simply hope that people stop booking cruises way in advance now that the cruise lines are using this tool that favors them 100% . People should book their cruises after final payment dates & as close to the sailing date as possible  .If people did that these non refundable fares would disappear 

We will only book  cruises that we can get our deposit refunded .If it is a cruise with non refundable fares we will wait & book as close to the  sail day as possible . We know that many folks can't do that & we wish them luck . In our case we are retired & can drive to 2 ports to sail  (we no longer fly to board a ship Those days are gone forever for us .We did 84 cruises & many of those we flew )We do not care where on the ship we are located as long as it is a balcony cabin

• Like 3

1 hour ago, silversneakers said:

I'll admit I'm confused with all these promo offers.  Can anyone tell me which is the best one to look for and/or is it better to just take a basic lower fare without these "perks"...

My advice is to read the fine print , often in the boxes that pop up when you do a mock booking online.

Also look for the conditions/terms ie: refundable vs nonrefundable deposits. If booking with a TA or directly with Princess get this clarified so you are not surprised when you get your booking confirmation. Some members on here did not notice nor were told the deposits were non refundable.

1 hour ago, dog said:

My advice is to read the fine print , often in the boxes that pop up when you do a mock booking online.

Also look for the conditions/terms ie: refundable vs nonrefundable deposits. If booking with a TA or directly with Princess get this clarified so you are not surprised when you get your booking confirmation. Some members on here did not notice nor were told the deposits were non refundable.

I agree that there is no RIGHT offer.  You have to look at all costs.  Gratuities, drink packages, refundable, non-refundable, itinerary (is the discount worth visiting ports you have no interest in), dates (some discounts are only for certain dates, while a week later might be more convenient).  Add up all costs and decide what is best for you.  3FF might be a fabulous deal for you; only you can decide.

• Like 1

My cruise 3/22/20 is listed on the flyer but not showing on the website.  I have found sometimes that the website is not fully loaded the  first day of a promo. I’d keep checking back later today. Princess is in west coast time.  I am hoping for a mini suite at  my current balcony price 😉....I can dream right?  We actually have excellent OBC so it will take a big drop on the balcony price to make it worthwhile.  

Edited by knbcruisers
  • Like 1

the message I just got for this promotion says the deposit is non refundable. the sale banners are showing up now.

My refundable deposit booked last week, rate is $100pp more.

Edited by dog

this sale stinks. We always Book 2 inside cabins next to each other so I put a hold on the two cabins waiting for this sale and now each cabin went up $160 from the last sale. It's a non-refundable deposit and I don't even see anything about onboard credit.

I was hoping I could re-fare my booked Hawaii cruise to this sale but the NRD is a deal breaker. I was able to book the cruise with no promotion but it has a refundable deposit and have been watching all promotions but none are working for me. Oh well, I'll try again Nov 1st and see what's available then.

It appears this is going to be the norm for Princess from now on and in that case, I'll be sailing Carnival and NCL more often. Too bad because Princess is my favorite and first choice.

• Like 1

We feel the same way.  We have a cruise booked on the Carnival Horizon in August mainly for the ABC islands and because princess doesn't cruise to the Caribbean in August. We would rather cruise with princess but I guess we will try carnival for the first time.