Sea Princess South Seas cruise

2 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

From the web cam it looks like they are having a relatively smooth Tasman crossing .

Nope! It was very bouncy yesterday, with a heavy swell and whitecaps.. So much so they came very close to cancelling the production show, which would have been a great shame as it was Encore and was superb.

However the wind has died down this morning. There is still a moderate swell but much less than yesterday. It's a tad chilly outside though so we won't be tempted to lounge in the sun instead of packing our bags to disembark tomorrow.

It's been a wonderful cruise. I'll post a summary review once we get home.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Nice, after the winds at Bay of islands, I thought it may have been a bit rough.

3 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Nope! It was very bouncy yesterday, with a heavy swell and whitecaps.. So much so they came very close to cancelling the production show, which would have been a great shame as it was Encore and was superb.

However the wind has died down this morning. There is still a moderate swell but much less than yesterday. It's a tad chilly outside though so we won't be tempted to lounge in the sun instead of packing our bags to disembark tomorrow.

It's been a wonderful cruise. I'll post a summary review once we get home.

I am glad it quietened down, wouldn't want too many days of rough weather. I look forward to the review.

59 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I was wondering if you were going to pepper us with some of your puns, seems to be the season for it.

Just wanted to " shake" things up.........bit off topic.........but would a world cruise go to all  five " condiments"

• Like 1