John&LaLa Live B2B from Symphony 10/26 and 11/2, Great Expectations 🎂

John&LaLa

Thanks John for the fantastic pictures and great review as usual.  I forgot to get up to scan the sea around 2 am to see your ship coming in...drats.  Would have just been a giant glow of lights anyway I guess. 

Indeed looked like they were taking good care of you in Dazzles.  Great lounge to have the get together!  Hope you have a safe drive home to CB.  

Will be interesting to see how they handle things on the next President' cruise.  🙂 

• Like 1

Thanks for taking us along. 

How was the H&O concert, in person?   Just watched a stream someone did during the show, and it sounded like bad karaoke.  

I hope it was just how the sound came across on their phone. Was it good, in person, or have they lost their touch?

• Like 1

I need your live reviews to keep me going till March 29. I sure hope you have some planned. 

Experiencing Pinnacle life vicariously through your review is as close as I’ll get to it, so thank you for sharing. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MalteseMama2 said:

Thanks for the wonderful 2weeks! Now I only have to wait 3 weeks until I’m on Harmony!

I always enjoy reading your live reviews. Hope your trip home was uneventful and I know Bella is delighted to see you and Laura!

Oh Drats...I think I am going to just miss you by one week!  We are on 12/8.  Have a fantabulous cruise my friend.  

Doing another Aqua theater suite?  That was such a lovely cabin you had!  

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Oh Drats...I think I am going to just miss you by one week!  We are on 12/8.  Have a fantabulous cruise my friend.  

Doing another Aqua theater suite?  That was such a lovely cabin you had!  

Darn! We will be getting off as you are getting on! We met a really nice family last year also on Oasis who will be on with you, too. The mom & dad booked 2 CLS for themselves & their DD, Michelle & her husband, Stefan. Stefan is French & they live in Paris. Maybe you’ll run into them in the SL. 
we do have an Aqua Theater Suite again. Last one for awhile. Our next cruises on Allure & Oasis we booked Crown Loft Suites. Less expensive and less of a walk! 
we live so close to Mt.Airy it might be fun to meet for lunch the next time you come through.