Oceania Club Membership Rewards

marylovestotravel

I also had many they I gave away except one that I take on every cruise, as my husband does not mind carrying and it hold everything we need.  also a  zippered compartment for small things, room key, wallet, water etc.  only 38 more days 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, sitraveler said:

Getting off Regatta in 2 days. Ambassador tells me cap & tote coming tonight. 

I'm so confused with membership awards at this time that I should probably just stop reading.  But I AM still reading, and now wondering:  I'm silver, cruising on Regatta in mid December, not on a "milestone" cruise (assume that's first cruise in a new level like silver?) and I could actually use a nice, heavy duty tote bag even if it's emblazoned with "Oceania Cruises" (is it?)   Do you think I'll get my tote bag, and my husband his hat?

Edited by roothy123

28 minutes ago, roothy123 said:

I'm so confused with membership awards at this time that I should probably just stop reading.  But I AM still reading, and now wondering:  I'm silver, cruising on Regatta in mid December, not on a "milestone" cruise (assume that's first cruise in a new level like silver?) and I could actually use a nice, heavy duty tote bag even if it's emblazoned with "Oceania Cruises" (is it?)   Do you think I'll get my tote bag, and my husband his hat?

I would think so  but maybe Lou will report  later  when he gets his .....Finally

I think some staff onboard are confused by the new perks 

It must be  a logistical nightmare  to go around to all the cabins of those at the Loyalty level (Bronze +) that will get the Bags/hats/wine  when they could be any cabin on the ship  as opposed to those in Concierge & above  where they know ALL those cabins get the tote & Champagne

JMO

35 minutes ago, roothy123 said:

The "milestone" cruise is that cruise where you will hit 20 cruise credits (i.e., Gold) and have your complimentary cruise (as long as you follow the booking deadlines/guidelines).

On 11/13/2019 at 1:44 PM, roothy123 said:

My husband would actually wear a cap/hat (and not just while on the cruise) and I would actually use the tote after the cruise,

Don't you both have tons of hats and totes that are actually attractive or came from a special event - like Bob's from the Masters 25 years ago or our oh-so-sturdy totes from Harrods.  Oh right, and we paid for them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, clo said:

Don't you both have tons of hats and totes that are actually attractive or came from a special event - like Bob's from the Masters 25 years ago or our oh-so-sturdy totes from Harrods.  Oh right, and we paid for them.

LOL Cath! Love you!  
HAL is going through so much crap with CEO Orlando Ashford changing our loyalty status with our 5 Star Mariners which I am one! I can care less having a tote or a new hat but taking away or changing status with dining, gratuities  it is so sad! At this point we don’t care! New to O and that is fine! Travel to us needs to be relaxing more upscale and really I am so disappointed with loyalty where after 15 plus years with HAL They don’t care about loyalty, they are going to a new venue and larger ships.!  Right now on HAL you pay for WiFi BUT IT CAN BE USED FOR 2 people in stateroom! Now 

it is only for one device and you have to pay for a second device to have WiFi!

Nickel and dimming!! At least for those really concerned with O’s  Loyalty you have so much more go to HAL’S board and see how everyone is upset. You guys are lucky IMO. Sorry please don’t t be upset with me because I am new to O! Just my Opinion and I can understand all’s concern but you sure do have more with O than I have with HAL! Oh big deal I get 50% off at Pinnicale 

Grille and free laundry. I’d love to have a free cruise!

Cath so enjoy your trip to Rio!!!

Count down!

Denise😊

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Sorry please don’t t be upset with me because I am new to O

Not in a gazillion years, Denise!  I was truly referring to the caps and totes issue only.  And, hey, this is going to be our first O cruise.  When do you leave? Our petsitter arrives on 12/3, we start flying on the 4th, two nights in Rio before embarking.

2 minutes ago, clo said:

Not in a gazillion years, Denise!  I was truly referring to the caps and totes issue only.  And, hey, this is going to be our first O cruise.  When do you leave? Our petsitter arrives on 12/3, we start flying on the 4th, two nights in Rio before embarking.

Soooo jealous !!!! We leave March 11 2 cruises with O ending April 29th. Still aways  away! Awe your baby has the pet sitter. Good girl! Love our grand puppy Paisley. Will you be back for Xmas? Hope to connect with you when you come back! 
My friend Roy is on Crystal right now and was in Rio lives it!!!!

Take care my friend!

Wish you a wonderful cruise and GOOD EATS👍
Denise😊

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

We leave March 11 2 cruises with O ending April 29th.

Omigosh, you're going to be gone a LONG time.  Where?

We fly back into SF on 12/24 and will stay there for two nights. Really just to give our sitter some extra time.  We'll come back and then spend NYE at Yosemite.

Looking forward to those "good eats."  Guess we should let this go back on topic 🙂  xoc

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

YEAH

Success at last 😉

22 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

YEAH

Success at last 😉

I have just thrown  mine in the bin as it is a waste of good  money and something  I would never use !! Akin to the brochures I receive once a week.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, roger b said:

I have just thrown  mine in the bin as it is a waste of good  money and something  I would never use !! Akin to the brochures I receive once a week.

Yet there are MANY more posts from persons upset about NOT receiving same.

Could it be that your way isn't the only way?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, roger b said:

A couple of years ago I subscribed to a magazine and got a tote.  I donated it.

2 minutes ago, StanandJim said:

Yet there are MANY more posts from persons upset about NOT receiving same.

Could it be that your way isn't the only way?

Were I to get something while on board that I have no need/desire for I'll just leave it in the cabin.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, roger b said:

Why not just leave them in the cabin  then 

Unless you used it  then I can see tossing it

I just leave  the one provided in Concierge  hanging in the closet

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, roger b said:

I will say I am very pleased with cap which is a quality  item.

As someone who had their Loyalty OBC substantially reduced and replaced with a bag and cap, on our recent cruise they were returned to Customer Service with a short note. 
However, for those who are newer to O, I completely understand why these items can be appealing. 

• 1 month later...

We disembarked Riviera in December, and did not get the cap or tote even though they were listed as a silver amenity on our invoice.  We asked the OC ambassador, and she said that they ran out of the caps and totes.  Weren't expecting much, but OC can't even honor their reduced benefits.  This is not the first time that we have encountered problems with OC.  Previously, we had to meet with the GM because we didn't get our prepaid gratuities.  The ambassador on ship wouldn't do anything.  She said it wasn't her job.  

On 11/16/2019 at 6:59 AM, roger b said:

Also the silly pins, and junk.  People on HAL treat their faux presents  like national treasures... amusing  as to why people faun over sill trinkets and dime store "presents"....  Just be happy with the cruise experience... 

45 minutes ago, ruthnlarry said:

We disembarked Riviera in December, and did not get the cap or tote even though they were listed as a silver amenity on our invoice.  We asked the OC ambassador, and she said that they ran out of the caps and totes.  Weren't expecting much, but OC can't even honor their reduced benefits.  This is not the first time that we have encountered problems with OC.  Previously, we had to meet with the GM because we didn't get our prepaid gratuities.  The ambassador on ship wouldn't do anything.  She said it wasn't her job.  

Many times your Pre-paid  anything is up to your agent to see to.