Labadee stay on the ship

scrapycruiser

When we went there the only time,  it's almost pushy how much the workers tell you that you should get off the ship.  The reason why, is most of the workers get the time off,  or they are working on the island.  It might be quiet on the ship, but the services might also be limited.

The beach area is great, as long as you get a spot close to the BBQ buffet. Anywhere else, you will be subject to some very high currents in the water. Twice we had to move because it was too dangerous to be in the water. Get close to the public swimming area if possible. And don't forget to try a Labradoozie drink. The best drink anywhere!

12 hours ago, jordanaire said:

The beach area is great, as long as you get a spot close to the BBQ buffet. Anywhere else, you will be subject to some very high currents in the water. Twice we had to move because it was too dangerous to be in the water. Get close to the public swimming area if possible. And don't forget to try a Labradoozie drink. The best drink anywhere!

There is a whole other side of Labadee that you didn't get to -- the currents aren't a problem at all on the cove side (Nellie's Beach and Columbus Cove Beach), and there's another buffet area behind Columbus Cove Beach, too.  

Next time you go, take a look at the map and check out your many options.  Labadee is great!

On 2/14/2020 at 2:29 AM, brillohead said:

There is a whole other side of Labadee that you didn't get to -- the currents aren't a problem at all on the cove side (Nellie's Beach and Columbus Cove Beach), and there's another buffet area behind Columbus Cove Beach, too.  

Next time you go, take a look at the map and check out your many options.  Labadee is great!

I totally agree ! We loved Labadee and spent the day at Columbus Cove ! Quiet and absolutely beautiful ! It was one of our all time favorite stops for sure

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I went on Oasis to Labadee this past January and didn't get off the ship. It was a lot quieter so that made it nice. However, not everything was open but I was ok with that. I had wanted to stay onboard because I hoped to get a quiet area by the pool and some space in the hot tub. I wasn't disappointed! I had no desire to go on-shore anyways.

• 2 months later...