Noro on Caribbean Princess, again

frankdp

2 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

This is not new.

You should have followed them as they entered the buffet line picking up the shrimp with their fingers and dipping them in the communal cocktail sauce eating them along the way.

Happens all the time........

I know it's not new but........I thought (or had hopes) that with all the reports of coronavirus that people would have been a little more diligent, but alas I was wrong. I guess the only people who thoroughly wash their hands on a cruise are those of us who commit to this practice in our everyday lives whether at home or on a cruise or wherever. Additionally your "shrimp story" is why I shun buffets.

2 minutes ago, oncruisecontrol said:

I know it's not new but........I thought (or had hopes) that with all the reports of coronavirus that people would have been a little more diligent, but alas I was wrong. I guess the only people who thoroughly wash their hands on a cruise are those of us who commit to this practice in our everyday lives whether at home or on a cruise or wherever. Additionally your "shrimp story" is why I shun buffets.

Yeah that ain't happening.

There will always be those selfish dirty people that DGAC.

IMO........This will make no difference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reader0108598 said:

I noticed that also! It is still there now.

Was it scheduled to depart today or tomorrow?  It is on the ships schedule as arriving today and departing tomorrow. https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

ED49404 - sorry I duplicated your reply!

Added:  see post #106.  Embarking passengers have been informed that embarkation will begin at 3 pm and departure at 6 pm so the ship and terminal can be deep cleaned (once again).

Edited by capriccio
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, capriccio said:

Was it scheduled to depart today or tomorrow?  It is on the ships schedule as arriving today and departing tomorrow. https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

ED49404 - sorry I duplicated your reply!

Added:  see post #106.  Embarking passengers have been informed that embarkation will begin at 3 pm and departure at 6 pm so the ship and terminal can be deep cleaned (once again).

The sequence of posts on this thread has changed.  Now, see post #114 which shows all aboard CB with a new departure time of 6PM.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Daniel A said:

The sequence of posts on this thread has changed.  Now, see post #114 which shows all aboard CB with a new departure time of 6PM.

PE website now showing departure of 8:30 pm ...

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Blessedforever said:

Has anyone received promised reimbursement for airfare, since the cruise came home a day early.  We were promised a check in the mail from someone from Princess who called early in March, but as of today, we are still waiting.

We received ours 6-8 weeks ago.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Blessedforever said:

Has anyone received promised reimbursement for airfare, since the cruise came home a day early.  We were promised a check in the mail from someone from Princess who called early in March, but as of today, we are still waiting.

Refund checks from Princess usually come in a plain white envelope that can be mistaken for junk mail.

You may want to contact Princess since others have received theirs.

8 hours ago, caribill said:

Refund checks from Princess usually come in a plain white envelope that can be mistaken for junk mail.

You may want to contact Princess since others have received theirs.

If they're using "Bottom Line" to process refunds for cancelled cruises/flights, etc. The envelope in no longer plain.

The return address is clearly listed. IIRC it even has a mention of Princess Cruise Line under Bottom Line.

• Thanks 1