Where is everyone

ROXY GIRL

Equinox is anchored off of Freeport.  You can look up the location of any ship using cruise ship tracker.  Google it, I am not able to post the link.

Edited by RickT

24 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

LOL - I was going to respond that I Am in Princeton, NJ currently...

Dreaming about sailing days to arrive and soon, again!   😎

bon voyage

I opened this with the same thoughts...cept I'm not in NJ......currently about 20 miles south of the Atlanta airport...

23 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I opened this with the same thoughts...cept I'm not in NJ......currently about 20 miles south of the Atlanta airport...

... and I lived 45 minutes to one (1) hour north of the airport just up GA400....

Those were the days.

bon voyage

I am on the Eclipse being treated royally, and heading for Manta, Ecuador where we will pick up some more meds late tonight.  Then we head for San Diego arriving Mar 30. No sick people on this ship and lots of cleaning going on.  Kudos to Celebrity.  Many first timers on here are very impressed.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

I am on the Eclipse being treated royally, and heading for Manta, Ecuador where we will pick up some more meds late tonight.  Then we head for San Diego arriving Mar 30. No sick people on this ship and lots of cleaning going on.  Kudos to Celebrity.  Many first timers on here are very impressed.

t - The Eclipse might be the place to live for several weeks....

Continued good heath and sailing.

bon voyage

12 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

t - The Eclipse might be the place to live for several weeks....

Continued good heath and sailing.

bon voyage

Most places would be better places than the New York/New Jersey area at this time.   Be vigilant  especially in those areas.

You may want to change your closing to "Be Safe"  or "Be Wise" as I don't expect any bon voyages for the foreseeable future.

Take care Bo.

1 hour ago, keesar said:

Most places would be better places than the New York/New Jersey area at this time.   Be vigilant  especially in those areas.

You may want to change your closing to "Be Safe"  or "Be Wise" as I don't expect any bon voyages for the foreseeable future.

Take care Bo.

k - thank you very much...

Yet, even just getting to go to the grocery store is a 'voyage' and I trust that all have a safe and good one there even if only a five minute walk there...

Essential employees, like myself, who go to the office each day to support residents in various capacities need to have a 'safe trip' there and back home.

.... now when we get to really, really, really travel again, in earnest then that will be the greatest of trips for many of us. Rather that be to old haunting grounds or airplane ride or sailing, I wish everyone will have a greater safe trip at that point, too.

I keep the faith that even in the 'new' world order of living, good trips are ahead for all of us!

Keesar - bon voyage not only for today, but each successive one!

• Like 2

We do the senior errand time as limited as possible. Summit end of May don't think this will happen unless there is a 360 turn of events, Equinox end of September & early November different cruise line. Will just take one day at a time!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ROXY GIRL said:

I don't see any ships in Port Everglades. Where did they go? Equionex and Sky Princess

Infinity, Summit, and Silhouette are anchored near St. Petersburg, FL.  They are circling around out there with Brilliance and Rhapsody OTS. 

1 minute ago, oceangoer2 said:

I'm sitting in front of the computer reading your note....more TV and computer time than ever before.....enjoying everyone's quick responses.

2nd that! Hopefully looking forward to fifth time on the Summit&Equinox.

17 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I was going to say I was at home watching the PA governor issuing a stay home order for 6 counties including Allegheny which is where we live.

We have had a lockdown order in Montgomery County, PA since March 13th.  I know a lot of counties in the state have zero cases, but people do travel around freely within the state and across states.  It is best to stay safe at home no matter what or when the governor says it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's a couple of threads in these forums about where the ships are moored, for those with time on their hands 🙃

Almost 40 ships are moored around Australia.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2742133-cruise-ship-locations-during-the-cruise-ship-ban-of-2020/

And this one just about the Celebrity fleet.

I did not realise just how many cruise ships there are in world.

• 3 weeks later...