Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

9 hours ago, taznremmy said:

She's right.  I met her in January on the Navigator.  Walked up to her, and said you must be "Brillo". 😃

Once you see it in all its glory, my screen name makes perfect sense, doesn't it?  LOL

Edited by brillohead
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Hey does anyone know why I can't access deck plans on Symphony of the Seas on Royals website. I'm on a macbook pro. All I get is this.

321369032_ScreenShot2022-08-28at9_19_58PM.thumb.png.03a9a84184aabc233ee6a76a7438d46a.png

Can't even scroll down to get rid of the book now box. Any tips?

It's working for me on a Chromebook, but it took a few seconds for the plans to load -- at first, all I had was what you show, then the plans showed up.  Maybe try clearing your cache and try again?  

(It is, after all, Royal's IT department we're talking about here!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We are up at the other house in the Sierra foothills. We are trying to buckle down and get this house (previously my mom's) cleaned out. We have a hauler coming tomorrow to give us a quote. 

We brought Bobby, the cat with us, and listened to him yowl in his kennel for 3 hours. He is on meds for his hyperthyroidism, so it was better to bring him. He is an inherited cat and lived here for about 4 years before my mom passed away. 

He has been good. He spent all afternoon smelling and rubbing on things. Used his new litter box. Spent some time in my mom's old room. Fell asleep in our room, where our familiar suitcases are. 

And then after dinner, he went back and sat in his kennel, and yowled. like he was ready to go home😃. Been here. Done that.

We were cracking up. And trying to explain to him that we are going to be here for a few days. It was so funny. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Positive  thoughts, plus prayers for tomorrow, Mark🙏

+1

Your home and grounds are all so beautiful, Graham!

Thank you Maryann.

It is cloudy and 59°F here this morning.

Graham 

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Hey does anyone know why I can't access deck plans on Symphony of the Seas on Royals website. I'm on a macbook pro. All I get is this.

321369032_ScreenShot2022-08-28at9_19_58PM.thumb.png.03a9a84184aabc233ee6a76a7438d46a.png

Can't even scroll down to get rid of the book now box. Any tips?

From my Royal Caribbean brochure Greg.

16617582410056227387622370069315.jpg

16617582666128449283173162947394.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I swear @Keksie I am going to take this AirBnB host across the street to small claims court. 

We spent an hour today cleaning up bear trash from his guest's garbage that they had dragged over here to our house. It included rib bones, medical waste including needles and syringes, diapers, paper plates and cups. 

We carefully bagged it up. Their trash was overflowing, so I put it in their recycling. I don't care if it doesn't belong.  Like the bears don't know what day it is. WM comes on Monday. :classic_rolleyes: I am just fed up with this.

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Those waters look mighty calm.  Get your towels and books on your chairs now. 😏

Yes the ocean has been very calm.   Hopefully it stays that way.   Bit cloudy, hope that clears up.   

I have not Yet seen any reserved chairs but more people are starting to get up.

• Like 2

I have been in a Heartline study for over a year now.  This was part of the article I read from them this morning. 

B4096DB0-63B2-4192-8293-BFE7959F5DF9.thumb.jpeg.01ee186e7425111d3bc25ac3ea9a2afa.jpeg

Now I am researching if Sunday is the start of the week, or the end of the week.  Need to know if I blew it pretty bad last week, or if I got a good head start on blowing it this week. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 14

4 hours ago, brillohead said:

I love the support we offer each other in this thread!  

Absolutely!  How fortunate that we all found Dani's thread;. The most wonderful, compassionate, funny, helpful, loving group that we all belong to.  Cheers to us!🍾

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Coralc said:

I swear @Keksie I am going to take this AirBnB host across the street to small claims court. 

We spent an hour today cleaning up bear trash from his guest's garbage that they had dragged over here to our house. It included rib bones, medical waste including needles and syringes, diapers, paper plates and cups. 

We carefully bagged it up. Their trash was overflowing, so I put it in their recycling. I don't care if it doesn't belong.  Like the bears don't know what day it is. WM comes on Monday. :classic_rolleyes: I am just fed up with this.

That is frustrating and icky, plus not good for the bears.  They need to install bear proof trash cans.  Can you complain to AirBnB?  They may have influence with the homeowners because they can delist them with enough complaints.  I know the house we are renting in NC for the fiber fest specifically states to keep the trash in the garage until the morning of trash pickup.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes the ocean has been very calm.   Hopefully it stays that way.   Bit cloudy, hope that clears up.   

I have not Yet seen any reserved chairs but more people are starting to get up.

Good morning!  Have a wonderful day, and say hello to Marietta for me!🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1