Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Coralc said:

That's Cute! I think we used Zazzle, when we (as a group) had T-Shirts made for a cruise: https://www.zazzle.com

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

The refuge uses Bonfire custom tees.  I am not sure about prices etc.  I do know the tees and sweatshirts are really good quality, very comfortable and last a long time.

Thanks for those.  I will have to look into them.  We are looking for something nice and soft.  It will probably be on a light blue shirt.  Looks nice on that background. 

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

When do you have planned to cruise Utopia. 

We are on August 2nd.  I think it may be the 4th sailing.  Then Susan and I will take our California grandson to the Disney parks for a week.  Daughter and her family rented a house at the beach for after the cruise, since they have been to Disney a couple times in the past year or two.  Then we meet in Orlando to all fly home together. 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Thanks for those.  I will have to look into them.  We are looking for something nice and soft.  It will probably be on a light blue shirt.  Looks nice on that background. 

We are on August 2nd.  I think it may be the 4th sailing.  Then Susan and I will take our California grandson to the Disney parks for a week.  Daughter and her family rented a house at the beach for after the cruise, since they have been to Disney a couple times in the past year or two.  Then we meet in Orlando to all fly home together. 

We have it booked for September 30th.  Would be nice if we were cruisin together. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Well, you’d be welcome here too!  (Of course, you’d be promptly neutered at either place…)

Already happened, so once more would not be a problem.😂

• Haha 14

10 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

If this is Oasis, I see our cabin in 5 weeks from now. 

No, that was Symphony in December.

Nice view from up there.   The deck plans for the new Utopia doesn’t show any facing aft. 

Deck 18

IMG_6683.thumb.jpeg.de6a601e91b45880af890e45334d188a.jpeg

Except maybe 17630

Deck 17

IMG_6684.thumb.jpeg.31e9bfb5110b8ed5df7908b17cf02c73.jpeg

Edited by h20skibum

18 hours ago, Gardener5b said:

After reading about everyone's adventures on their current sailings, it's finally our turn.  We leave tomorrow to fly to Miami for Friday departure on 9-night Explorer sailing.  It's been quite a few years since we've been on that ship, but love the Freedom class ships.

Bon Voyage!  Have a wonderful time on your cruise!🛳️

9 hours ago, Jimbo said:

What deck is the Js you got assigned? Deck 7 not so good.

We were quite happy with our Deck 7 JS Aft on Liberty.  Just sayin...

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Gardener5b said:

After reading about everyone's adventures on their current sailings, it's finally our turn.  We leave tomorrow to fly to Miami for Friday departure on 9-night Explorer sailing.  It's been quite a few years since we've been on that ship, but love the Freedom class ships.

Enjoy your cruise. 

3 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I've seen YouTube videos... I think we will be fine 🙂 

Smoke bothers me.  Dave, I don't recall any issues with regard to cigarette smoke while staying in our JS Aft.  You are going to have a blast on your cruise!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Why is deck 7 not so good or was it just your cabin that happened to be on deck 7?

We didn't care for where the deck 7 JS aft cabins in the middle facing the wake were set way back into the hull of the ship.

The 2 corner cabins on the aft on deck 7 are great though( different category though,not Junior Suites have, large balconies allowing you a 270 degree views.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

That early in the morning, this is me 😴 and this is Mike 🏋‍♂️😆

You are missing the best part of the day. I didn't get to bed until 12:30 this morning but still had to get up.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Yes the cabin is fine for the extra space for only $300,as far as that goes can't beat that.

I'm wondering now with Royal Up,does it work like Gty's......should you see another JS become available say mid ship could you switch to that for free like you can do with Gty's?

I couldn’t find out if I wanted since this cruise has been sold out for a couple of weeks.  Balconies and suites have been sold out for months. That’s why getting this was such a shock. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Jimbo said:

While back alert  emails from CC stopped for reactions or reply to my posts. I really  think it's a good thing.Just clutters up my inbox for my emails.

Now I just get the alerts up in the right hand corner of the page and check them there. So this way works better for me. Hope it stays like that.

They must have got turned off in your notification settings. I have all mine turned off. I don’t need email clutter.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

You are missing the best part of the day. I didn't get to bed until 12:30 this morning but still had to get up.

When you stay up that late do you have to set an alarm to wake up to see the sun rise?

9 hours ago, Keksie said:

She is already getting bigger.  She was very thin and hungry when she showed up so maybe that is why she looks small for her age, plus the tapeworms.   She is starting to play now so feeling stronger.

We had a stray that had tapeworms and the vet gave her the medicine. OMG, later there was a HUGE pile of spaghetti on the floor. Her tiny body must have been loaded with them. This was her the day we caught her and immediately took her to our vet.

20180129_212853.thumb.jpg.a2c9fee806ab242568eb455dc1450b55.jpg

20180129_212822.thumb.jpg.bf3609bcd700f4d6a064a14464ed4eb2.jpg

This was Lilo several years later. We think she was the runt of the litter because she was so tiny and she is still petite. We had lost Keiki to cancer and said we weren't going to get another cat for a while. About 3 months later Mike was at Cleveland Clinic for PT and she had shown up there a few days prior. That was all it took. 😍  🐈‍⬛  

Screenshot_20210703-140428_Messages.jpg.c7c5b8efe23137ea91f17086fe7f28c6.jpg

• Like 23

50 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

@reallyitsmema  It's good to hear that all is well and you are just busy,  I hope all is well with your Mom.

Mom is hanging in there, thanks for asking. 🙂  She is still living on her own and doesn't want to move because she is comfortable.  We will never get her closer until there is some crisis that forces the issue.  

I hope the weather in FL starts cooperating for you so you can get to the beach!  We are supposed to be 60 degrees up here on Saturday.  Strange winter! 

• Like 8