Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

20210913_142553.thumb.jpg.e0b042016f20376e88509755c88ba6fe.jpgSome pics from our day, we did a tour with a yeoman warden which was fascinating 

Though it seemed fairly busy the warden said it was a fraction of the normal visitors numbers , so a great time to visit without the crowds 

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 8

14 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I think it's passed time that I post some pictures from the test cruise. I was just waiting for your excitement to build up. 😂😂😂  Seriously, I had trouble with my pictures. Not sure what happened, but my albums duplicated and the number of pictures were different in each one. I also hadn't put the Allure pictures into an album either and they were all a mess.

Thanks so much for posting these.  Your pictures are fantastic!  We board her in 5 days.  It's so great feeling that cruise excitement again.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mo&fran said:

After you move , it should be good.  Our local CBP is at Port of Palm Beach, and we had no problem with appointments.  You would hope you  have the same experience in Tampa (where ever they do it) after you move. 

We applied for Global Entry a few days ago and I was surprised (amazed in fact) that we received conditional approval in one day.  Who knew our government could move so fast?  We'll need to drive a few hours to Sanford, or maybe Palm Beach for our interview, but there are dates available throughout October/November.  We'll schedule the interviews as part of a long weekend trip somewhere.

• Like 2

So in @Lionesssfootsteps of her beautiful official wedding photos I though I would post a couple of stills taken from the official wedding video of my sons wedding a few weeks ago. This first one was from the firework display 20210914_123327.thumb.jpg.e6b55ec95a637a17381d0e034c000f39.jpg

20210914_123332.thumb.jpg.9daf3851eff2f5a628488f596e127836.jpg

20210914_123502.jpg

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I love London.

Thanks, it will be great when London is buzzing with visitors again, we heard a couple of American accents but it seemed strange not having visitors from around the world there 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sgmn said:

Plus pic of one of the tower ravens. 

20210913_135202.thumb.jpg.1db2041bf70a534e937f67aab6dadea5.jpg

Love this photo. Great story behind it.

3 hours ago, sgmn said:

Tower Bridge 

When I was in London that was one my favorite places to see that iconic bridge. So much history there.

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

We applied for Global Entry a few days ago and I was surprised (amazed in fact) that we received conditional approval in one day.  

Linda and I wanted to get that before our November sailing but never got around to it thinking it would take too long. Now I wish we would of applied.

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

We had a lovely meal last night then saw a lovely sunset.

Nothing settles my stomach more than a great meal and top it off with a great sunset. Cheers to you Graham.

1 hour ago, sgmn said:

And one from the church service

Beautiful wedding pics and that church looks amazing.

• Thanks 2