Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

You always have such nice crisp photos.   i feel like i could pet Lucy in this one.     Beautiful ladies 🙂😸

They must be each others spirit animals.  With either one of them, I can get one or two pets in and it is followed by a swat.😂

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

It warmed up😉

Same here.😉 It got a bit colder while BBQing tonight though.  A balmy 39F now. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Ahh..sorry...did not know that.  We have a coffee grinder I use every morning, and another one in the "land yacht" (AKA motorhome).   

I also love the 100% Kona coffee from Kona Hawaii...have ordered those before.  Bit more expensive, and actually like the coffee they roast in Anchorage better.  🙂 

I'm now going to order Mike some of the coffee from Anchorage. He likes dark. Do you have any recommendations?

8 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Before I head off to the surgeon, just wanted to let you all know our friends are doing better.  They removed the brain tumor and are deciding what treatments to give her.  His COVID is doing better!!

They should both be home for Christmas, fingers crossed.

So happy to hear about your friends.

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Did not get that up close and personal to designate the type, I just know Bucky calls it a "utility" helicopter and is indeed a Huey or hybrid of some sort.    Cape Canaveral has at least one that we know of, and we have a military air museum within 5 miles of us.  Very interesting air craft come and go from there.  

With Bucky having Spent two tours in the swamps "boots to the ground" in Vietnam...he freaks now when he hears that heavy rotor sound.  

Think "Forest Gump"...but worse.  

So sorry to hear how this still affects him and many others. It was a terrible, terrible war and homecoming. So glad he has you there for him.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I'm now going to order Mike some of the coffee from Anchorage. He likes dark. Do you have any recommendations?

The Alpenglow has a lighter flavor, almost with a chocolate note.  If you want some dark "kick butt, keep you awake"...try the Fisherman's blend.  🙂 

They have a special right now called "Holiday Hoarding".  😉  Has some of my favorites in a multi pack, including those two favorites and a special holiday blend (they always have monthly feature coffees).   Five bags for 60 bucks...no tax, no shipping costs.  I ordered that, should get by in couple of days.  Really good deal!.  I usually pay 17-18 a bag.  

10 hours ago, Coralc said:

@ReneeFLL Have you looked at Peets Coffee? It is a local roaster here, with coffee shops and everything, but very popular. And they have gift sets. Link: https://www.peets.com/gifts/gift-sets

Thanks...we also have Peets in stock all the time at local grocery, and find it when we travel out west as well.  Still like the coffee from Anchorage I get shipped to me over Peets.  

14 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm in bed by 9😇

ULA launch moved to 8:09😱

I had it set on alert on my phone, and still fell asleep reading.  Drats....missed it.  And really want to see it being the big Delta launching at night.   Did not even wake me up with the rumble!!  Too much wine at dinner I guess.  🥴

Space X launching another "net" satellite in a couple of hours.  

1 hour ago, island lady said:

The Alpenglow has a lighter flavor, almost with a chocolate note.  If you want some dark "kick butt, keep you awake"...try the Fisherman's blend.  🙂 

They have a special right now called "Holiday Hoarding".  😉  Has some of my favorites in a multi pack, including those two favorites and a special holiday blend (they always have monthly feature coffees).   Five bags for 60 bucks...no tax, no shipping costs.  I ordered that, should get by in couple of days.  Really good deal!.  I usually pay 17-18 a bag.  

I'm looking at their website now.  Fisherman's blend sounds like exactly what I need.   I think I will try the multi pack as i like dark kick your butt but Eric likes lighter blends and can do his espresso when he needs a kick in the butt

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I'm looking at their website now.  Fisherman's blend sounds like exactly what I need.   I think I will try the multi pack as i like dark kick your butt but Eric likes lighter blends and can do his espresso when he needs a kick in the butt

Enjoy!  I have just run out, but my new shipment is on the way.  🙂 

28 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Oh boy, I didn’t see the corner art until you mentioned it🤪

27 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Now I can’t unsee it!!!!!

May be now you'll "see" it again ....

My DH calls it "The devout bride" --

DSC_4781.JPG

הכלה החסודה closeup 2.JPG

Edited by dani negreanu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, island lady said:

I had it set on alert on my phone, and still fell asleep reading.  Drats....missed it.  And really want to see it being the big Delta launching at night.   Did not even wake me up with the rumble!!  Too much wine at dinner I guess.  🥴

Space X launching another "net" satellite in a couple of hours.  

Moved to 12:55