Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Yes, Definitely you and Jim and whoever else in the general idea would like to join all of us.   😍

@Arzeena maybe you can bring RJ or Jim (or both 😇) @lenquixote66, etc etc etc     This would be a blast!

Maybe you’ll do this at a time when we’re either in PA, or on our way to/from there😉.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, George C said:

I have a homemade bottle of limoncello in my freezer.

I have two.  Can you believe only one other person was interested in having some at Christmas?  I think I need to find some new family members.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

Lucy waiting to sneak into the barn when the tractor came out today. 

FB1BE090-12F5-4B2D-BF48-3B994F893FE3.thumb.jpeg.32ba8eaa7102716459aebfcf1e8b5c00.jpeg

She wasn’t liking the snow, but at least it’s somewhat warmer today.  She did get good cuddles after I convinced her to come out of the barn. 

F0101A74-4E9D-4910-8236-67565B87723B.thumb.jpeg.c1e9c3bda91d475af4b4d96e80dd7c64.jpeg

• Like 13

A video of todays action. IMO it’s a perfect song selection… I may have been daydreaming while editing to it. 🍹

Something to be said about the slow motion snow dripping from the hood deflector. I can’t wait for spring. 

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

My batches keep freezing. Need to up the alcohol level

Obviously, my brother lives in Florida and has lemon trees and added enough booze. I remember our first trip to Italy twenty years ago we were in Sicily and after dinner they brought over a huge bottle of lemoncello to just help our self .

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Dairy farm flashback?

13 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Sort of.

My father-in-law (go rest his soul)  & his sons were big deer hunters.  It wouldn't be unusual for them to drive with a deer strapped to the car, then hanging in the garage while waiting for the butcher to do his thing.

My mother-in-law (god rest her soul)  never got the hang of cooking deer meat. "Gamey" was the word to describe a many a dinner.

This was all before my time.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Our kitties will be surprised to see us Thursday.    I do miss them and will happy to see Sparky and Eva too.    I phoned our neighbor today to let her know we will be coming home and she said they are doing well but no one has wanted to go outside since it has been so cold.     Looking forward to their snuggles.   

Dani, I think I missed an event.    I hope all went well with your Grandson's Surgery and wish him a speedy recovery😍

Somehow I missed that as well.Sorry that I did not comment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Luckynana said:

They just don't know any better!!  They have no idea what they are missing; but we all know!  You're going to have a blast!

That would be great!  I'm looking forward to meeting you all in person!  

It sure does!  Can't wait!

I already know Arzeena and Jim aka RJ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, reallyitsmema said:

I recorded the replay of the show last night and saw the $25,000 tip which Capt Lee said was $2,270 pp.  That would be 11 shares of the tip.  There is Capt Lee, Rachel, three stewards and four deck making 9 people we see.  I think the engineer and first officer usually get a share and aren't typically on camera but Eddie's first officer this season, so they must still have another relief Capt or something.  Other option would be Capt Lee gets two shares but I don't think so.

He also shares with the chief engineer and another person (can't remember who) we don't see.

Remember when Hannah was fired on BDM? Sandy had the chief engineer in to witness the firing. He tried to keep his back to the camera and wasn't recorded speaking 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, h20skibum said:

F89E5272-CEA1-4172-9486-AADE5916611C.thumb.jpeg.47e163d95d731ca3b7a5508fc1d7f358.jpeg

1D2187D1-2394-4D6F-9FAD-1BB514DEF86C.thumb.jpeg.54d1babfe45f4261d79945ac5e5da5d8.jpeg

I imagine Greg @Sea Dogwould like these. 

I would love to find some of these for my Santa collection. Roughly how tall were they?

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Three people today told me they think I crazy going on a cruise now. Just what I needed.😏

Even more reason to go on a cruise. Safer on a ship than in Walmart.

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

A video of todays action. IMO it’s a perfect song selection… I may have been daydreaming while editing to it. 🍹

Something to be said about the slow motion snow dripping from the hood deflector. I can’t wait for spring. 

Love this!! Perfect song selection. Looks awesome in slo mo.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

My father-in-law (go rest his soul)  & his sons were big deer hunters.  It wouldn't be unusual for them to drive with a deer strapped to the car, then hanging in the garage while waiting for the butcher to do his thing.

My mother-in-law (god rest her soul)  never got the hang of cooking deer meat. "Gamey" was the word to describe a many a dinner.

This was all before my time.

Yeah growing up Mom tried few times and always had wild taste. Since have only consumed Meat cooked by Hunter/County Boys. I'm picky eater and their Meals never tasted Gamey to me, these Guys knew how to Cook!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Jimbo said:

The deer are getting bigger

20220118_170529.jpg

20220118_170749.jpg

20220118_170907.jpg

See this about Weekly in my Yard. One was Looking in my Window last month, quite a shock seeing those 2 eyes looking at me 5ft from where I was laying in bed. Get good pics and send to my Grand Daughters, at times think they want come see them more then me. They think it's like a Petting Zoo where you can walk up to them... 

• Like 4

On 1/17/2022 at 10:26 PM, ownedbypets said:

I have also lived through a tornado, blizzards and quite a few hurricanes but the most terrifying for me are earthquakes. We had just moved to the San Francisco area in 1989 and one hit right before the world series. 

We lived in the San Jose foothills when the Loma Prieta earthquake hit. The images of the Bay Bridge still stuck in my mind. 😢

On 1/17/2022 at 10:37 PM, Keksie said:

Kubota is home and recovering.  There was a little concern during surgery but afterwards he has been doing really well.  A lot of staples which will come out in 3 weeks.  

Happy to hear Kubota is doing well.

14 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

…It saddens me to type this but we will be disembarking on Thursday morning and heading home.   

Debbie, sorry to hear things didn’t work out with the IT and you are having to cut your cruise short. ☹️

13 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Oh Debbie, so, so sorry.  We both tested NEGATIVE!

So happy to hear you are both negative. Enjoy your cruise.

8 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Yes, we were told the "tubes" will fall out after ~a year... Some old techniques don't change... or, if it's not broken, don't fix it.

Anyway, glad we're "after"....

It’s great he’s doing well and everything worked out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Three people today told me they think I crazy going on a cruise now. Just what I needed.😏

Just put them on an ignore list for now. When you get back you can show them all the fun and warm weather you had. 😆

I haven’t forgotten you and the show schedule request. I should get some cruise compass pictures up tomorrow along with some other ones.

6 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you - we did.    Just had 3 lobster tails - they were very decent size too.     Yummy.     

Another table near us the one guy had 7 tails - Wow!

A few years back one lady came on here and bragged her husband had 12 of them. She got a lot of flack for it. Anyone else remember that?

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah growing up Mom tried few times and always had wild taste. Since have only consumed Meat cooked by Hunter/County Boys. I'm picky eater and their Meals never tasted Gamey to me, these Guys knew how to Cook!

One of the things that will make meat taste gamey, if was not a quick kill.  

• Like 4