Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

. I'm sure there'll be other great opportunities for you. You're a very hard working and talented "gal". 

Glad that you had a relaxing week in Mexico. The best remedy to get all the stress from our system 😁

+1

57 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Reading your busy life helps me once again to give thanks for retirement!  Oh to be young again.  Good to see all is going well for you and Nate.   

+1

47 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I think in your  heart you did the right thing. You will know when the right opportunity comes. You are obviously very talented. I hope things slow down enough for you to smell the roses. All the best wished to you and Nate!

+!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Rough night last night sleeping. I could never get comfortable. My upper thigh is still very sore and I was hurting from therapy. 

Linda and I started “Yellowstone” after hearing great things about it. Started at season 1 episode 1, pretty intense at times.

Finally got the pups to sit still long enough to get a pic in. They are growing.

7BB332E2-AF0E-42B1-A081-0FF6540E516B.thumb.jpeg.33e47f1b5ffe4889ad5ff8ac6e7d6d3b.jpeg

Beautiful babies.   I'm so excited to watch them grow up🥰

I hope your day is going better than last night.   Hopefully you were able to take a catnap.

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

I just read that some of those early iPhones and iPods are going for $24,000 to $90,000 with the original packaging.  I only have mine back to the 4.  All earlier phones are long gone. 

I have been reading along,following the conversation about iPhones and this post really caught my attention. 

Recently, I had to replace my iPhone4,( yes,it is an old phone,but so am I LOL!) because AT&T is phasing out the 3g network the phone utilized. It was replaced with an SE. Fine with me. I agree with  @Ocean BoyAs long as the phone works for calls,texts, internet and photos, I am okay with it. But,I have the old phone and the box it came in from an AT&T store. If I could get some $$$ for it,that would be great !

Could you please tell me where you read about the money being offered for old phones ? 

Would an iPhone 4 be considered to get a good price if I sold it? Or is it not old enough. 

Thanks for any info you can share.

MJ🙋🏻

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MJSailors said:

Could you please tell me where you read about the money being offered for old phones ? 

Would an iPhone 4 be considered to get a good price if I sold it? Or is it not old enough. 

Thanks for any info you can share.

MJ🙋🏻

This article

https://nypost.com/2022/02/21/your-old-iphone-could-be-worth-over-24k/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BonTexasNY said:

HELP!!  The letter after m, a_d the letter after a stick o_ my laptop key_oard. I pou_d o_ the keys a_d may_e it pops up after 230 tries.  A_yo_e ever have this issue?

Typi_g my _ame is impossi_le!!!

Stuck keys: https://www.technize.com/blog/how-to-fix-a-stuck-key-on-a-laptop-solved/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Today we had warmer temperatures and a lot of rain to take all the snow away, except for the piles left from clearing drives.

I grew up in a very rural part of Pennsylvania.  I always bought a newspaper subscription for my mother, and I have maintained a digital subscription to it since she passed away three years ago.  There is always something about how small town newspapers do the news.  Most large newspapers include all the bad things happening in the world, but small towns are different.  For instance, today’s Front page, above the fold story was about residents getting outside to walk a bike trail.  I almost fell out of my chair when I read that a well know author vacationing there, was interviewed.

7B8C5FE5-D0AF-4851-A772-DBBAE97ADD70.thumb.jpeg.e877270f519ee087ce9343acae061c64.jpeg

Yes, Seymour Butts, author of The View From Under the Bleachers, was there.  I wonder if they ever ask for ID when they interview?😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

Today we had warmer temperatures and a lot of rain to take all the snow away, except for the piles left from clearing drives.

I grew up in a very rural part of Pennsylvania.  I always bought a newspaper subscription for my mother, and I have maintained a digital subscription to it since she passed away three years ago.  There is always something about how small town newspapers do the news.  Most large newspapers include all the bad things happening in the world, but small towns are different.  For instance, today’s Front page, above the fold story was about residents getting outside to walk a bike trail.  I almost fell out of my chair when I read that a well know author vacationing there, was interviewed.

7B8C5FE5-D0AF-4851-A772-DBBAE97ADD70.thumb.jpeg.e877270f519ee087ce9343acae061c64.jpeg

Yes, Seymour Butts, author of The View From Under the Bleachers, was there.  I wonder if they ever ask for ID when they interview?😂😂

My town has approximately 25,000 residents.We only have a weekly paper,subscription only.There is only good news in the paper primarily because there is very little crime.We do not have a police force.The police who would be available are county police.In the 19 years I have been living here there has only been one crime of violence .

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Are you cruising this week?

God Willing, Debbie.  We go for our tests tomorrow morning.🙏🤞  

Jim told our grandson we studied all last night for it..lol!

The ship leaves Friday from Ft. Lauderdale.

What is the date for your cruise?

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

_roke the letter key after m, tryi_g to pry it off.  Goi_g to _uy a _ew computer Thurs after our _ad weather passes.

Oh no! Sorry. I was just trying to help. It must have been really stuck. :classic_huh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, singinalot said:

Thanks everyone 😊

I just finalized the photographer’s schedule and sent it to her:

2:30pm arrive at Alida Hotel
2:30-3 photos of bride and bridesmaids around property
3:15-3:45 ride in limo with girls to Whitefield Chapel (taking photos along the way)
4-5:30 photos of ceremony and wedding party/families at Whitefield Chapel
5:30-6 return to Alida Hotel
6-8:30 photos of reception, first dances, cake cutting (8:20pm)
8:30pm depart

You are so organized, Crystal!  Your sister is so lucky to have you as her Wedding Planner.  Looking forward to all of your beautiful pictures that will be forthcoming after the Wedding. ❤️

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

HELP!!  The letter after m, a_d the letter after a stick o_ my laptop key_oard. I pou_d o_ the keys a_d may_e it pops up after 230 tries.  A_yo_e ever have this issue?

Typi_g my _ame is impossi_le!!!

Oh, no, Bonnie!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BonTexasNY said:

_roke the letter key after m, tryi_g to pry it off.  Goi_g to _uy a _ew computer Thurs after our _ad weather passes.

I'm sorry. I know I'm hitting the laugh emoji on all your posts . But I'm not laughing at you or your troubles. I'm laughing at myself trying to guess what you are typing. 😇

I'm sure it's no fun for you. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thanks Greg.  I was just thinking of you.  I was reading a review of a new 360 camera coming out. Ricoh Theta X.  So hard to pull the trigger on new toys.  I was thinking it would be nice to have on our whale watching tour.  Have it on a stick and hold it above everyone. 

I will have to check that model out. The technology is really something. It really gives a perspective that is so unique, especially on a ship.

3 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

@Sea DogGreg, I saw this the other day and immediately thought of you but didn’t take a picture at the time to show you.  Today, I made a trip back to the store so I can take the picture.  It is not exactly a sea dog but it’s close.  It is Men’s Izod from Kohl’s.  This is the back of the t-shirt.

6D936C52-A7EC-44A7-BD29-0C19B2527B88.thumb.jpeg.06064437f697813af0d76e5aa5924fd4.jpeg

You can search for it on Kohls.com.  Sku#014056119845

Nice Thanks for finding that for me. I got a new Sea Dog sweat shirt coming on Thursday. Probably can't wear it on a southern Caribbean cruise, but I can for Alaska.

2 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

@Sea Dogadorable picture of the puppies.  Hang in there with your recovery and just think about how good one of those Old Fashioned’s will taste when you can finally enjoy one. 

I imagine the first Old fashioned I will drink will get me drunker than a skunk.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Beautiful babies.   I'm so excited to watch them grow up🥰

I hope your day is going better than last night.   Hopefully you were able to take a catnap.

I did, Lizzy was laying on my chest and Charlie was trying to give my bad leg some love.

680096306_CharlieNursesmyLeg.thumb.jpg.38732a47004e1ebaad1a09f763370104.jpg

• Like 12

34 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

With all the studying I'm sure you will both pass your tests💕

Our next one is March 20th and it's a b2b.  The first week our son Chris and fiance our joining us for their first cruise.  They are both really excited and will be fun to watch them.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

With all the studying I'm sure you will both pass your tests💕

Our next one is March 20th and it's a b2b.  The first week our son Chris and fiance our joining us for their first cruise.  They are both really excited and will be fun to watch them.

Thanks Debbie.

You and Eric are going to have such a great time with Chris and his fiance. 🥰  Will they be doing both legs with you??🛳️

54 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Good luck and have a great cruise😃

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Which ship?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Thanks Debbie.

You and Eric are going to have such a great time with Chris and his fiance. 🥰  Will they be doing both legs with you??🛳️

They are first leg only.  They both started new jobs last year and only have 2 weeks of vacation time this year and wanted to save some for the shore.

38 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I will have to check that model out. The technology is really something. It really gives a perspective that is so unique, especially on a ship.

Nice Thanks for finding that for me. I got a new Sea Dog sweat shirt coming on Thursday. Probably can't wear it on a southern Caribbean cruise, but I can for Alaska.

I imagine the first Old fashioned I will drink will get me drunker than a skunk.

I did, Lizzy was laying on my chest and Charlie was trying to give my bad leg some love.

680096306_CharlieNursesmyLeg.thumb.jpg.38732a47004e1ebaad1a09f763370104.jpg

He looks so much bigger!

• Like 2