Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@Sunshine3601. Here's a better pic of Zander.  Today is their 1st day back to school.

image.thumb.png.023ac2beb1a8687f7286ffd80c0530ca.png

I just had to include a pic of Finnley. 

image.thumb.png.441b6c50e49a6e07e78d6191d8753fac.png

Growing up I always thought everyone in the country started school the same time as I did.    We always started after Labor Day.     Zander and Corrie(? I hope I got that right) are both looking very smart!      Finnley is looking very happy or she just pooped her diaper😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I have a question about sea pass cards. On our Set Sail pass it has a DX for our Deluxe Drink Pkg and a Key icon to note we have the Key. We purchased the Unlimited Dining Package and though I'm not surprised that there is no designation for it on the Set Sail, I'm wondering what there will be on the Sea Pass card to indicate that we have it. Anyone know ?

I don’t believe you will see it on your pass card , I will see if I can find my card from the allure , but had no issues. Before UDP we used to get 5 nights specialty. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, brillohead said:

They always make your reservations using your room number, so the UDP will come up when they key that into the system.  There's not a situation where you'd just "flash your card" to access your privileges.

But with The Key you can show your symbol and get in fast line, or with the drink package you can flash your card and get a soda or bottle of water without them needing to run your card or room number through a register.  So a visible indication of the appropriate package is helpful on the SetSail.

Thank you that makes sense. This is the first time for us with the UDP so I wasn’t sure how they know you have  it.

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

@Sunshine3601. Here's a better pic of Zander.  Today is their 1st day back to school.

image.thumb.png.023ac2beb1a8687f7286ffd80c0530ca.png

I hope they have a fantastic learning year.

13 minutes ago, George C said:

I don’t believe you will see it on your pass card , I will see if I can find my card from the allure , but had no issues. Before UDP we used to get 5 nights specialty. 

Thanks George!

• Like 3

On 8/15/2022 at 7:52 PM, Bailey & Sophie said:

Ok....who on board with Below Deck? 

We will probably watch it tonight. On a plane now headed home.

19 hours ago, BonTexasNY said:

Thank you for the good wishes.  My doctor refused to refill my happy pills and only prescribed tylenol with codeine....sigh.  I only took those pills 30 minutes before physical therapy sessions.  Tried tylenol and I got no relief.  Maybe the codeine mixed in will help take the edge off therapy pain.

I asume this post was for @Sea Dog, Greg, and he happily responded how well he's doing. 

And me? I fell and had surgery to correct 3 breaks and a dislocated ankle. I never had any pain before surgery and am waiting the 3 weeks which will be when I can ditch the boot or brace to walk on my own.  Based on my pain level now, and the distance I can walk with the boot, I tend to think my surgeon was overly optimistic.  

That's to bad about getting more pain pills. When I was in an accident it was like pulling teeth to get a third one. I think it was the third one. He said he was concerned that I would become dependent on them. I ended up using about half of it and then just quit taking them. Didn't feel any withdrawals or anything. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

She is dreaming of her first day of school

Corrie told me Sunday she loves that she going back to school.   Oh to be young. 

Oh, I forgot Finnley on here too.  

Edited by Ozark_Kid
Forgot Finnley's pic was on here
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Yesterday the kids delivered flowers to their 1st restaurant. One of the bouquets is on the table next to them.

image.thumb.png.b59af9b737c5d8130fa2731dceb4ee0f.png

It's been raining today but they are still checking on the flowers!

image.thumb.png.69e6c894e7434ac8fd773e639df9d9c4.png

I guess Kenzie can drive them for their deliveries.      Very nice flowers and I am impressed they even have a business card.      I wish them lots of success.    Thank god for the much needed rain.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I guess Kenzie can drive them for their deliveries.      Very nice flowers and I am impressed they even have a business card.      I wish them lots of success.    Thank god for the much needed rain.

So thankful for the rain.  It actually feels a bit chilly when you first step out.  68⁰.  The ac has not kicked on since yesterday.  The forcast from here out is showing mid 80s and lower!  Time to pull out a jacket.  😆 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Corrie told me Sunday she loves that she going back to school.   Oh to be young. 

Oh, I forgot Finnley on here too.  

I loved school.I did not miss one day of high school.I went to two colleges in NYC that nobody ever heard of unless they also went there.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

So thankful for the rain.  It actually feels a bit chilly when you first step out.  68⁰.  The ac has not kicked on since yesterday.  The forcast from here out is showing mid 80s and lower!  Time to pull out a jacket.  😆 

68 here too but going back to the 80’s for the weekend.

12 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Currently 101 in Dallas area , but forecast for tomorrow is 80’s which we haven’t seen in a couple of months.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

It rained most of the day here in Kansas City yesterday. Today beautiful and cool. Almost feels like fall my favorite time of year.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Since last Thursday we have had beautiful sunny days in the low to mid 80's.   No rain since I don't know when (too long).    We are expecting to be back in around 90 for a couple of days starting tomorrow.     I just hope that we have clear sunny skies with smooth seas for our 8.28 cruise on Oasis.   

• Like 6

19 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I just went on to my app and it said to select an arrival time for my wellness check for our Sept cruise??  Does this just mean to pick the time I want to arrive at the ship?  For our cruise on the Allure in April, my TA did all of our paperwork, along with picking the time for our arrival, and I just had to download our vaccination on the app, as well as doing the health questionnaire and safety stuff.  Our Allure cruise was the first time using the app.   At the risk of sounding like a newbie, can someone help me with this question??🤔😁

How does the TA pick your arrival time for your April cruise? I thought it didn't open until 30 - 45 days before.

4 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

How does the TA pick your arrival time for your April cruise? I thought it didn't open until 30 - 45 days before.

I think what Maryann was saying is that her TA did their check in for the cruise they had last April on Allure.  😃

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

BD DU... So Jason seems to be spending more time observing the chef. I guess he saw enough for him to get a backup on stand-by.

18 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Jason's patience is running thin on him.

Did he get the boot or is that for the next show? I sure hope he does.

12 hours ago, sgmn said:

I always say DILs have all the power....... 😉

We had dinner last night with friends and her DIL doesn't include her at all in any family outings and she only sees her grands when she is needed for child care which is quite sad 

That's really sad the husband isn't stepping up.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, George C said:

Currently 101 in Dallas area , but forecast for tomorrow is 80’s which we haven’t seen in a couple of months.

That figures. Just as I'm leaving Texas it cools down a bit. It has been so hot. 🔥 

17 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I think what Maryann was saying is that her TA did their check in for the cruise they had last April on Allure.  😃

Ok. That makes sense. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

68 here too but going back to the 80’s for the weekend.

1 hour ago, George C said:

We had really nice start last night and it really  cooled down.  It's forcast to have 1 day hit 89⁰ this week and then no higher than 84⁰.  I am so thankful the hot is over.  I am already see the good effects in the garden. 

• Like 3