Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Yesterday was supposed to be a day we were going to load both cars once more. It rained all day.  No garage here.  I used to say “In my next life I’ll have a garage.”  Who knew I didn’t have to wait that long?!  The new house has a “three car garage.”  I was excited about that until we actually saw it.  Hmm.  Actually more like a two golf cart garage.  We’re going to try using tennis balls on strings and maybe some tape on the floor to eke out a template to get both Tahoes in it…

So yesterday wound up looking like this…

629A5A3A-6E03-4F38-9892-1E8B671E8EEB.thumb.jpeg.8021fd9aa05c5e7d1a1fec0c59003427.jpeg

8862EE83-CD23-4DFB-A378-199936AB1557.thumb.jpeg.18e48aad4f00f9d0729864730fcaae0b.jpeg

cats_are_like_potato_chips_poster-rb4346ac9d19e4d3b95dc4f884e652801_wee_8byvr_704.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, MJSailors said:

That is a beautiful Santa suit, Greg- very authentic.😉

MJ🙋🏻

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

@Sea Doggreat looking Santa.   Charlie and Lizzie look adorable.   Did they do well with all the children?   

Looks like a really fun day🥰

@Sea DogWell done, Greg!  +1 with MJ and Debbie!  Ho, Ho, Ho!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Plenty of opportunity lately to go dancing in the minefields...🙂

Plenty.  I start to reply, pause and think why.  🤔 Replies in the minefields is a help to no one.  Often I think of adding some humor but know some don't see it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, reallyitsmema said:

Can I get you a towel, or maybe a cup of coffee? 😱😇

Some people have dirtier undercarriages than others too. Not sure if the steward will be tipped though for picking up said towel. 😂

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Some people have dirtier undercarriages than others too. Not sure if the steward will be tipped though for picking up said towel. 😂

Those folks with the dirty undercarriage are probably the same ones who don't mind using the same towel over and over again.

• Haha 7

On 12/9/2022 at 1:07 AM, LucasLikesToCruise said:

Everyone here helped me calm my experience while taking care of my mom as she died.  I appreciate everyone for that 

So sorry to hear about your mom’s passing. I know it was tough on you, but you were such a good son to her. You will cherish her memories forever.

• Like 2