Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

All of the presents for the grandkids are placed near the tree, because there isn’t room under.  Eleven gifts for each.   That isn’t spoiling, is it.  

I said 5 minutes for them to open all of them, and Susan says 10.  I think I will be closer. 

744B2754-D588-43D8-8DFC-712E543A3AED.thumb.jpeg.3cb3afd9b672b8703279dee094533b8b.jpeg

So while food was cooking, we went out for a walk.  We kept hearing sirens for about an hour.  So, being curious, I drove toward the sirens and saw Santa.  I also saw the grinch was riding shotgun. 

5BBC2715-FB5C-4D3B-B688-7F66CD86B26F.thumb.jpeg.895f376b4f1d1d4591950a076933f245.jpeg

• Like 14

2 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

It is 41 degrees here now and very sunny .Next Saturday it will be 18 degrees.

Toby is having the skin cancer surgery tomorrow afternoon.

Please give Toby my good wishes for tomorrow Lenny.

I get my stitches out tomorrow from where my skin cancer was cut out of my face last Monday.

• Like 6

20 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Have you seen the movie, The Internship?  They reference the Pappy a few times. It’s a great movie. 

No but I will now.

7 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Congratulations!  Quite a score...and a VERY nice Christmas gift to yourself.  It's good to have friends like that.  If I remember correctly, you had (still have?) a bottle of Old Rip 10 year.  I'd be interested in your thoughts on how the two compare.  Looks like it's lower proof than the Rip.

I plan on doing a side by side comparison in the next day or so. I will post my thoughts. The 12 was really, really nice.

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Hanukkah at my son's house, with the other pair of grandparents 🕎

image.thumb.jpeg.00c035c6c31c52500ccc3b349f8f48a9.jpeg

Happy  Hanukkah  wished to you and to everyone who celebrates. Let their be light.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

@molly361 Ellen, DH (who composed) and I wish you a very enjoyable cruise. Here's a preview --

"Vine and sea" -- Two minutes of relaxation -
Open speakers and push HD for best quality

Lovely pictures of Andy, you and NY, thanks for sharing

Dani, your husband is so very talented in so many fields of art!  Thank you for sharing!

Happy Hanukkah you both and to all of our friends on our thread who celebrate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Our plan is to be somewhere warmer.  We leave next week for Ft. Lauderdale. Our kids and grandkids will join us there at the house we have rented. Already have our reservations for our Christmas and New Years meals booked. 

Our grandson in California wrote to Santa and asked him to come early, since he wouldn’t be home for Christmas.  It was an amusing letter. 

Perfect plans for a warm and fun-filled Christmas Holiday with your family!🌴🎄

• Like 4

8 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

We're leaving tomorrow to spend Christmas with our daughters in Cincinnati.  They both have smaller two bedroom condos so we booked an AirBnB house for a week.  Will be a little strange being right in the middle of a suburban neighborhood, but it will give us a lot more space for everyone to get together.

One of the family activities that we'll try is a game from Hunt A Killer called Death at the Dive Bar.  They give you a story and a bunch of clues and you're supposed to work as a team to figure out who dunnit.  

Safe travels tomorrow, Bob.  Enjoy your Christmas with you daughters, as well as your "who dunnit" games!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

It is 41 degrees here now and very sunny .Next Saturday it will be 18 degrees.

Toby is having the skin cancer surgery tomorrow afternoon.

Best of luck tomorrow for Toby.

3 hours ago, helen haywood said:

This is Minnie watching George dismantle her cat tree….disapprovingly.

505068D3-96F6-4A67-9AE0-56834657D02A.jpeg

Poor Minnie is wondering what could be going on here??

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

I just heard the Santa sirens too and went outside. The grinch didn't make it here😁just Santa in his pickup and a Christmas tree on a fire truck.

Santa came by Fire truck last week past our house.

54 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Please give Toby my good wishes for tomorrow Lenny.

I get my stitches out tomorrow from where my skin cancer was cut out of my face last Monday.

Glad it will finally be over for you, Graham!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1