Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

20 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Arrived at the Lake House this afternoon for the weekend.  Some of my friends will be joining me tomorrow for a “girls weekend “.  

I plan on doing a little celebrating.  In the last two weeks I’ve had a skin biopsy and on Tuesday had a biopsy done on my thyroid.  

I’m thrilled and very thankful to say, both came back negative. 

If anyone is going to be near Northern Michigan this weekend.  Come and help celebrate.  (I have extra cots and sleeping bags). 😁

Fantastic news.

I'm happy for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Well, we agree on enough things that I won't hold this against you.😊 However, the show was awesome!

"I see nothing, i was not here, I did not even get up this morning!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Thank you all for the input regarding a cruise to Norway.  We’ve made no progress lol.  May doesn’t seem to be the best time for an itinerary such as this, but summer isn’t ideal for us to travel.  I would expect cool, rainy weather in Norway so if that’s the only drawback to cruising in May, we might just go with it.  
This has become my summer drink of choice.  Just Limoncello, ice and club soda with a garnish of mint.  It’s not a true Limoncello Spritz without the Prosecco, but I actually prefer it this way.  So easy and refreshing.  IMG_1856.thumb.jpeg.ed277cebd6578a74367c56cdfa27cd5a.jpeg

• Like 21

22 hours ago, Luckynana said:

53 years ago today, Jim and I exchanged our Wedding Vows.

52 years ago today, our 1st daughter surprised us by arriving on our 1st Anniversary.  According To my Dr, she wasn’t due until 4 weeks later.

this is a new phone.. I’m not sure if this picture loaded pIMG_1084.thumb.jpeg.a162d3e7d283b8a066a48b8a848a3e61.jpegroperly 

Congrats on your anniversary. It almost looks like you have on wings. Maybe a reflection or something?

10 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Nice! Hope you and Mike have a great cruise.

Thanks, we’re really excited about it. It seems like it’s been forever since we cruised. 😁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DaniDanielle said:

Sad day here, ten years ago today my mom was killed crossing the street near our house.  This little one came along almost two months later and helped us deal with a difficult timeIMG_9830.thumb.jpeg.c691b7edbd88128f012e22b0bebb5025.jpeg

Love and hugs, Marietta on this painful Anniversary of your Mom's horrific passing.

Babies help by bringing their love to get you through your worst days.❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Arrived at the Lake House this afternoon for the weekend.  Some of my friends will be joining me tomorrow for a “girls weekend “.  

I plan on doing a little celebrating.  In the last two weeks I’ve had a skin biopsy and on Tuesday had a biopsy done on my thyroid.  

If anyone is going to be near Northern Michigan this weekend.  Come and help celebrate.  (I have extra cots and sleeping bags). 😁

Congrats on the biopsies. Enjoy the weekend.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I just heard on morning news that Norwegian Jewel will start sailings out of Philadelphia April 2026.

Here's hoping that Royal will follow as we could drive down I95 and be there in less than 1 hr.  

I read about that this morning.  It would be nice if Royal and Celebrity followed suit.  Philadelphia is about an hour from us here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Thank you all for the input regarding a cruise to Norway.  We’ve made no progress lol.  May doesn’t seem to be the best time for an itinerary such as this, but summer isn’t ideal for us to travel.  I would expect cool, rainy weather in Norway so if that’s the only drawback to cruising in May, we might just go with it.  
This has become my summer drink of choice.  Just Limoncello, ice and club soda with a garnish of mint.  It’s not a true Limoncello Spritz without the Prosecco, but I actually prefer it this way.  So easy and refreshing.  IMG_1856.thumb.jpeg.ed277cebd6578a74367c56cdfa27cd5a.jpeg

That sounds really good. Limoncello by itself is just too sweet for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ValerieJo said:

Congratulations Valerie on your wonderful news!  You must be so very relieved.  Now go and enjoy your celebration!!!!  Enjoy!!!!🍾

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Oh yummy!!!

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yes, much too sweet but harsh at the same time. I always say it has a furniture polish vibe, lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

On our cruise over two decades ago we had two stops in Sicily, nobody in the restaurant could speak a word of English and we didn’t know Italian so it was an interesting meal . At one point they brought out a quart carafe of lemoncello for us to help ourselves after that they brought a gallon carafe of port ,  a amazing meal and very very reasonable, have some of this on video .

• Like 4

You guys are so awesome!  Thank you for the many well wishes and congratulations.  We had a wonderful Anniversary dinner last night.  Love you All!!❤️

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Yes, much too sweet but harsh at the same time. I always say it has a furniture polish vibe, lol.

The Limoncello that John and Laura made and shared at our Bella Cruise was pretty good!!😉

• Like 7

On 7/17/2024 at 7:27 PM, Luckynana said:

53 years ago today, Jim and I exchanged our Wedding Vows.

52 years ago today, our 1st daughter surprised us by arriving on our 1st Anniversary.  According To my Dr, she wasn’t due until 4 weeks later.

this is a new phone.. I’m not sure if this picture loaded pIMG_1084.thumb.jpeg.a162d3e7d283b8a066a48b8a848a3e61.jpegroperly 

Happy Anniversary.   Great memories. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1