Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

3 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you all for so many well wishes. From the bottom of my heart. It is very touching and moving that so many of you took the time to reply.

I started to relax a bit yesterday when we left the Israeli airspace and much more when we touched down in Athens. Enough said.

Just completed the health questionnaire 😀

Dani, I’m just popping in to say I’m so happy to see you and DH are able to make this trip and have a long awaited reunion with your cousin.  No one is more deserving of this than you!  Bon voyage 🛳️ .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, George C said:

Dani have a great cruise, what ship are you sailing on ?

Voyager OTS. First OV guarantee, since by the time I’ve decided to chance a booking, that’s all Ken has left… At least we were allocated a cabin right after FP.

Amazing itinerary— Athens, Mykonos, Chania (Crete), Argostoli (Kefalonia), Kotor (Montenegro), Split (Croatia), Ravenna.

We’ll spend a day in Bologna (never been there), then taking the train to Milano airport, where we’ll spend the night before our flight back home. This time with the national airline, less fear of cancellations due to the “situation”….

Edited by dani negreanu
Illiterate autospell…
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 4

56 minutes ago, dani negreanu said:

Voyager OTS. First OV guarantee, since by the time I’ve decided to chance a booking, that’s all Ken has left… At least we were allocated a cabin right after FP.

Amazing itinerary— Athens, Mykonos, Chania (Crete), Argostoli (Kefalonia), Kotor (Montenegro), Split (Croatia), Ravenna.

We’ll spend a day in Bologna (never been there), then taking the train to Milano airport, where we’ll spend the night before our flight back home. This time with the national airline, less fear of cancellations due to the “situation”….

Great ports , we totally loved Kotor beautiful walled city with lots of cats roaming around.

Loved cowboy game only thing I like almost as much as a Buffalo Bills win is a cowgirls loss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, dani negreanu said:

Nice ports Dani.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jmh2006 said:

@dani negreanu  My heart leaped for joy when I saw your picture this morning!!❤️

@Luckynana  Maryann you are just one of the sweetest people I have ever met!  😘

Thank you so much, Jennifer!  You also are so very sweet!  Can't wait to see you and Dave in February!🥰  I think the Snowflakes have our names on them!😉

I love what you said to Dani❤️

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Thank you all for so many well wishes. From the bottom of my heart. It is very touching and moving that so many of you took the time to reply.

I started to relax a bit yesterday when we left the Israeli airspace and much more when we touched down in Athens. Enough said.

I am so relieved and excited for you, Dani!  Have the most wonderful time "catching up" with your cousin and her DH, while you and Aaron relax on your Cruise this week.  Have the Best time!!!!❤️

BON VOYAGE!!!!🛳️

• Like 3

4 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Awesome itinerary!  Enjoy!!!!!!🥰😘

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

I am so relieved and excited for you, Dani!  Have the most wonderful time "catching up" with your cousin and her DH, while you and Aaron relax on your Cruise this week.  Have the Best time!!!!❤️

BON VOYAGE!!!!🛳️

For some reason, while I was reading your post, your grandson with the diabetes popped into my head. How is he doing?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

For some reason, while I was reading your post, your grandson with the diabetes popped into my head. How is he doing?

He's doing great, thank you for asking!  We're so proud of the way he is taking care of himself.  He is very busy, between Marching Band, Band, Wrestling Team, and going to the Gym.  He is into body building, and has quite the biceps! lol.  He doesn't eat junk food nor soda, since he is so into keeping his body healthy.  Friday night was our HS home game.  This year he is playing the Tuba...so, you know he's got to have muscles to march and play this huge, heavy instrument!😊Thank you again, OB!🥰

I can't believe it's been two years since he was diagnosed!

Edited by Luckynana
  • Like 22

1 minute ago, Luckynana said:

He's doing great, thank you for asking!  We're so proud of the way he is taking care of himself.  He is very busy, between Marching Band, Band, Wrestling Team, and going to the Gym.  He is into body building, and has quite the biceps! lol.  He doesn't eat junk food nor soda, since he is so into keeping his body healthy.  Friday night was our HS home game.  This year he is playing the Tuba...so, you know he's got to have muscles to march and play this huge, heavy instrument!😊Thank you again, OB!🥰

I am really happy to read all of that. Thanks for responding to my question.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I am really happy to read all of that. Thanks for responding to my question.

Thank you for caring, and reassuring me that it's not the end of the World.  Is it a constant, for the rest of his life?  Unless there's a cure, it is his life, but he and his mom are handling it beautifully.  You are so appreciated, OB!🥰

• Like 7

17 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Have a fab time. You and Aaron truly deserve a great holiday . Which ship are you on ? 

Edit to say I just saw your reply to George.  For some reason I thought you were on Celebrity.

Great itinerary.   I'm guessing you must be at the port by now.  

Edited by sgmn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/14/2024 at 1:16 AM, brillohead said:

He was trying to figure out what Buc-ee's souvenir he was going to buy for his wife (he had already snagged some pork rinds and jalapeno beef jerky for himself), but he was in sensory overload with all the gift options.  I told him that he had all weekend to think about his choice, because we WILL be stopping there on our way back on Monday morning!

So I'm late in catching up & replying but hopefully he had a brisket sandwich. Or any sandwich for that matter as they are that good.  They usually don't stay under the heat lamp for long as people snatch them up as soon as they are made right in front of you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Luckynana said:

I can't believe it's been two years since he was diagnosed!

Happy he is doing well! 

• Thanks 1