Now for something completely different

3 minutes ago, mr walker said:

Panthers won NRL Grand Final v the infidels from north of the Tweed!!!! B2B2B or 3-peat as it’s being termed. We are still celebrating here at foot of the mountains 😁 Do we dare to dream of 4 in a row??

Now knowing how good Nathan's mum is, anything is possible. They are good enough for 4 in a row. They are losing Crichton and a good front rower, and it always hinges on the fitness of key players, but they have enough depth, good culture and a game plan to go deep into the season again.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mr walker said:

Panthers won NRL Grand Final v the infidels from north of the Tweed!!!! B2B2B or 3-peat as it’s being termed. We are still celebrating here at foot of the mountains 😁 Do we dare to dream of 4 in a row??

Best night ever Mr Walker, I watched it on my 12volt TV on the edge of the lake in the bush near Forster!! Eddy sure was a good example of a great No1!

Love all those boys, we went to their last home game against the Cowboys, such a great night.

I was on the streets in 1991 for their win, and on the Pacific Sky in 2003, can't take Penrith outta this girl!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, arxcards said:

This morning I just received a FB memory post from 15 years ago. Apparently I was "enjoying my two week holiday at CC Banned Camp".

I only wish I could remember what I posted.

Don't mention it, you may get more time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mr walker said:

We enjoyed every moment.  Congratulations.  Get ready to be Raided.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mr walker said:

Well done by your chocolate soldiers @ Penriff, Neil. I bet you imbibed on the day.

th.jpg.9ae487dd30d9cdd8d10da80783e8f596.jpg1603333602433.thumb.jpg.d43b612c4f7464d71ecdd432dcddf94f.jpg

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Well done by your chocolate soldiers @ Penriff, Neil. I bet you imbibed on the day.

Thanks Les, it was a great day for the Panthers!!!! 

Lucky I didn't drink Crownies at the game, just a few mid-strengths before kick-off. On the way home from the ground, between leaving the carpark & getting onto the M4 for the run back to Penrith, pulled over at RBT testing set-up - passed OK 🙂 

Had a few celebration drinks & a hotdog around midnight at home 🙂 

Still celebrating today.

Cheers

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, arxcards said:

True, and so be it.

I am not about to disagree with the decision of the mods, as that would be a no-no.

Especially these days. They are very tolerant of our forum. I think they know by now that going off topic is par for the course here. But wasn't there someone a few weeks back who got a bit miffy about one of our threads taking a wander off topic? 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, mr walker said:

Thanks Les, it was a great day for the Panthers!!!! 

Lucky I didn't drink Crownies at the game, just a few mid-strengths before kick-off. On the way home from the ground, between leaving the carpark & getting onto the M4 for the run back to Penrith, pulled over at RBT testing set-up - passed OK 🙂 

Had a few celebration drinks & a hotdog around midnight at home 🙂 

Still celebrating today.

Cheers

😅 

5 hours ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Especially these days. They are very tolerant of our forum. I think they know by now that going off topic is par for the course here. But wasn't there someone a few weeks back who got a bit miffy about one of our threads taking a wander off topic? 

Not a regular than

• Haha 1

On 9/23/2023 at 11:39 AM, possum52 said:

Missed your news on Thursday Mic. Sorry about your achilles. Take care and look forward to your cruise sometime in the future. 

2 weeks later, I am out of the cast and into a boot. I need the boot for the next 8 weeks. 

received_2054935174906328.jpegAt least we should be able to still do our  cruise in December.

• Like 7