Now for something completely different

21 hours ago, Blackduck59 said:

Posh looking facility, the port building here is little more than a warehouse. I bet the people who built that are hoping for the cruising to start again and international travelers wanting to spend their money in South Korea.

Tell you a tale re the port at Incheon..my eldest grandaughter the Vet, well her boyfriend also a vet is on Ocean Swagman, live stock carrier. They sailed from Qld to NZ and to China, unloaded about 5000 cattle. But then the Chinese declined to resupplyĀ the ship with food etc for the trip back to Gladstone, Queensland, so the CaptainĀ sailed to Incheon - South Korea to resupply. Perhaps Australia/China relations are not too good at the moment !!Ā  Ā  The vet boyfriend sent some pics of the cruise terminal to my grandaughter, who knowing I am a cruise tragic sent them on to me, lol.Ā  I think I put up a pic of the ship before, anyway..

160064901_OIP(1).jpg.a407850f8584d6ebfcc0b0401650285f.jpg

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

She is the robot sniper from the game 'Red Light, Green light' in the show Squid game on Netflix.

You can only move on green light or you get killed.

That is a worry, you would not want her on your MDR table, lol.

I was watching our Local Remembrance Day Ceremonies just now and was pleased and surprised to see The Deputy Chief of the Australian Army Major General Anthony Rawlins laying a wreath at our Cenotaph. I will be raising a glass to the fallen later today.

Ā 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, mr walker said:

@Blackduck59Hey Lyle, seeing reports in news of bad weather - raining & flooding - in parts of BC. Not so long ago it was fires. Seems that Eastern Australia & Western Canada have a lot in common. Hope all is well with you & Lynne - stay safe.

Ā 

Thanks for your concern, we are fine. The "Weather Event" was exactly that, we had more rain in 24 hours than we normally get this month. The flooding is substantial and many people lost everything. We were lucky, we live on high ground and our route to and from work has not been affected. We had a couple of decent days but it is raining again. There are billions of dollars in damage.

Our power was out for about 10 hours, sleep was difficult without my CPAP.

Edited by Blackduck59
  • Like 1

Hi all, been AWOL for a week, had to go to Canberra last week for a couple of days, medical consultations etc. I have more visits there in the coming weeks, MRI/Biopsies etc, a few big hurdles to jump.

Ā 

Cheers.šŸ˜¬

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NSWP said:

Hi all, been AWOL for a week, had to go to Canberra last week for a couple of days, medical consultations etc. I have more visits there in the coming weeks, MRI/Biopsies etc, a few big hurdles to jump.

Ā 

Cheers.šŸ˜¬

Wishing you all the best and good luck, Uncle Les.

• Like 2