Now for something completely different

On 11/20/2021 at 8:57 AM, NSWP said:

Hi all, been AWOL for a week, had to go to Canberra last week for a couple of days, medical consultations etc. I have more visits there in the coming weeks, MRI/Biopsies etc, a few big hurdles to jump.

Cheers.😬

Sorry to here that.Hope results are ok. A pity you have to travel up to Canberra for tests etc. We sometimes forget how easy it is here as we have a private day hospital downstairs in our building and Woden hospital for treatment is only 10mins away. A friend from down the coast used to have to com here for chemo and other treatment and it made a long expedition.

Take care.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2021 at 10:57 AM, NSWP said:

Hi all, been AWOL for a week, had to go to Canberra last week for a couple of days, medical consultations etc. I have more visits there in the coming weeks, MRI/Biopsies etc, a few big hurdles to jump.

Cheers.😬

Best of Luck NSWP!

• Like 1

I've always had trouble with the half full / half empty concept. To my mind they don't make sense. Whether a glass is half full of half empty depends on the prior state of that glass.

If it's half empty then it must have originally been full, therefore I would have enjoyed some of the contents for it to become half empty. So the half empty state is not a negative state, it merely allows more wine to be added to the glass. 😊

However if the glass is half full then it must have been empty to start with in which case why have I only been given a piddly half glass of wine. 😡

Exceptions must be made for the drinking of fine wines in good quality glasses which, of course, are never filled to the brim. In that case the full status is the recommended quantity for that style of glass to fully allow the bouquet of the wine to be appreciated.😊

• Like 2

Well, I thought this was something different …

I went to a Christmas function at a pub yesterday.  Yes, that is different over the last couple of years.

But the real different was when I went to the rest room. Signage:

URINAL. and. NONURINAL  

odd.

1 hour ago, Docker123 said:

Well, I thought this was something different …

I went to a Christmas function at a pub yesterday.  Yes, that is different over the last couple of years.

But the real different was when I went to the rest room. Signage:

URINAL. and. NONURINAL  

odd.

Unisex ?