Live virtual Transatlantic on the Regal

scubacruiserx2

As a size comparison the Zuiderdam 935' long , 82,305 tons and carries 1970 - 2364 passengers . The Regal is 1083' long , weight is 142,714 tons and carries 3560 - 4272 passengers .

I had reached the Pinnacle area on my walk

IMG_7379%202_zpsxbc83a0q.jpg

IMG_7380%202_zpskkwsnnsc.jpg

IMG_7381%202_zpshdjqtr7j.jpg

IMG_7384%203_zps0inxfnua.jpg

IMG_7403%202_zpscips5xwo.jpg

The entrance to the Grille

IMG_7382%202_zpsmx2ykwnp.jpg

We really loved our breakfasts at the Pinnacle Grill , in fact it was one of the major reasons that we booked Neptune Suites . It's quite ambiance and elegant decor reminds us of how good cruising can be . Service has always been very good to excellent and it has a variety of seating options small , medium and large . 

IMG_7385%203_zpsrrhuhuin.jpg

IMG_7386%202_zpsdgo2uo19.jpg

IMG_7388%202_zpshpqkj7mw.jpg

IMG_7389%202_zpso1nzr6fk.jpg

IMG_7390%202_zpssz1a9puz.jpg

IMG_7391%202_zpsnvfhejuq.jpg

IMG_7393%202_zpspvvku3as.jpg

IMG_7397%202_zpsp5ehvrgy.jpg

IMG_7396%202_zpsxhmonryw.jpg

On 6/14/2020 at 5:45 PM, MicCanberra said:

Very special conditions and precautions (like with the glass blowing), they had them up on the top deck near the grassed areas..

Got it thanks

8 hours ago, AF-1 said:

scubacruiserx2;  so would you say you like Holland America more than Princess; or you like it as an additional option to Princess?

We like 3 cruise lines the best which are Princess , HAL and Celebrity . Among each line there are a couple of ships that stand out for us . The itinerary is usually the main factor with cabin choice being a close second for us . Our favorite cruise was on our least favorite HAL ship (The Zaandam ) . The reason that we picked that ship over the Coral was a 22 day cruise instead  of the 16 day one on the Coral .

Our last cruise was an EB TA on the Zuiderman back in April 2017, before my DH's health started to decline that Sept.  I loved the ship and the slots were particularly kind to me <g>.  Loved the Explorations fwd on Deck 10 with wraparound windows and the Promenade Deck.  One cool experience we had as our first cruise as Elite was a cocktail party on the usually inaccessible outside fwd on Deck 3.  It's in front of the theater, I think.  We were sailing down the river from Amsterdam, weather was wonderful, and the champagne flowed <g>.

On 6/16/2020 at 4:48 PM, scubacruiserx2 said:

We like 3 cruise lines the best which are Princess , HAL and Celebrity . Among each line there are a couple of ships that stand out for us . The itinerary is usually the main factor with cabin choice being a close second for us . Our favorite cruise was on our least favorite HAL ship (The Zaandam ) . The reason that we picked that ship over the Coral was a 22 day cruise instead  of the 16 day one on the Coral .

Thank you for your answers.  Appreciate it;  have a great weekend

On 6/19/2020 at 12:09 PM, BarbinMich said:

Our last cruise was an EB TA on the Zuiderman back in April 2017, before my DH's health started to decline that Sept.  I loved the ship and the slots were particularly kind to me <g>.  Loved the Explorations fwd on Deck 10 with wraparound windows and the Promenade Deck.  One cool experience we had as our first cruise as Elite was a cocktail party on the usually inaccessible outside fwd on Deck 3.  It's in front of the theater, I think.  We were sailing down the river from Amsterdam, weather was wonderful, and the champagne flowed <g>.

Wow that sounds like a great trip ☺️

They didn't open the forward deck on our virtual cruise but here's some photos of when thy opened it in South America at Brujo Glacier 

IMG_7533_zpsdqqe2udc.jpg

IMG_7530_zpsw53moyv0.jpg

And as we drew closer to Brujo the business picked up

IMG_7556%201_zpsnax0uqsv.jpg

IMG_7543_zpsdf6vlfun.jpg

IMG_7559_zps5grgwwai.jpg

IMG_9679_zpsmxyc1fj1.jpg

DSC04069_zpsux2cmszv.jpg

IMG_9695_zpsoyalbl5k.jpg

IMG_7553_zpsbjrnuuqd.jpg

IMG_9659_zpscpiouucy.jpg

IMG_9700%201_zpsxoa2equr.jpg

Videos :

Entering the glacier

The Brujo Glacier

• Like 1

20 hours ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

Here's some photos of the Explorations that Barb mentioned .

IMG_7504%202_zpsdhug5nfe.jpg

IMG_7508%202_zpsfixo2bk4.jpg

Wow, they've really changed it since 2017!  And for the better!!  Love the chairs looking out the windows!!!  Nothing like that (or last that numerous) back in '17.