Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I just heard about this thread - I wish I knew about it sooner. I think I've been getting about 20% of the PUP emails, so it's nice to have one place to get all the info. Just filled out the "year in review", and now only need one more 20-PUP opportunity to make Select for my next cruise (not that Select is worth much, but it's a step).

Not related to the recent email but rather an email sent 17 Nov.   

Has anyone been given their points for booking cruises during November?  I have yet to have any points posted.  I booked 4 cruises under that offer.  So I am missing 20pts (5pts each) for booking them.

I am also missing my double points for a recent sailing solo.  I called them a couple weeks ago about the missing points but not about the other offer for booking a cruise.

13 minutes ago, dreams_of_travel said:

Has anyone been given their points for booking cruises during November?  I have yet to have any points posted.......

I booked one cruise during that promotion and did not receive the points.  I emailed them on December 16th and have not received a reply, so I emailed them again last night.  Hopefully they will respond soon.  Good Luck to you as well

I am very confused.  I have taken quiz several times and my answers were the same as what was posted

3653 and it tells me I am incorrect.

I guess I will try again.

Just tried again and this time I got them correct

Edited by Elainemh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dreams_of_travel said:

Has anyone been given their points for booking cruises during November?  I have yet to have any points posted.  I booked 4 cruises under that offer.  So I am missing 20pts (5pts each) for booking them.

I am also missing my double points for a recent sailing solo.  I called them a couple weeks ago about the missing points but not about the other offer for booking a cruise.

26 minutes ago, Elainemh said:

Dreams of Travel

i also have not received the 5 points for booking a cruise in November

Did you follow all the steps and go back and enter all of the information required in the fine print?

*Activity Terms: Offer applies to new individual bookings. Captain’s Club Members receiving this email are eligible to earn 50 Power Up Points for booking any qualifying sailing four nights and longer departing December 1, 2021 – March 31, 2023. Offer ends 11/30/2021. The offer applies to each Captains Club member on the booking reservation. Power Up Points to be awarded once per eligible booking. To qualify, booking must include member’s first name, last name, date of birth and loyalty ID. Once the booking is complete, the eligible member must complete the form at the ‘Enter Booking Details’ link above and enter their first name, last name, loyalty ID, booking ID, ship name and sail date. Details entered in the form must match those on the booking to qualify. Power Up Points will be converted to Club Points and temporarily added to a participating member’s Club Points balance within 14 days after the month’s end. If the qualifying booking is cancelled, points awarded will be removed. 

1 hour ago, Phxazzcruisers said:

I am sure I answered all correctly, but it keeps saying I did not.  I dont know what I am getting wrong

I missed the first question by choosing Daniel Boloud. It should be Daniel and Michelle.

Hopefully that’s the one you missed.

Randy

Not sure if it's normal for X to reactivate PUP activities or not, so paranoid me just redid the survey for DW  & myself just incase. How knows, maybe I'll get double the points for doing it twice. 😛

The answers I posted previously in #3653 are correct in case anyone is still having issues.

On 12/23/2021 at 10:13 AM, Belle5129 said:

So I learned something new today, I apparently misunderstood how my points work with my husband's points. I took the November 5 quiz and I have been waiting for the 2 points that would put me into Elite. Never showed up, so I called today. Took me four attempts to find someone who even knew what I was talking about🙂. Anyhoo, the final representative told me that I did receive the points - however since my points are linked to my husband's points, my overall points didn't change because he has more than me (he didn't take the Nov 5 quiz). Apparently, he is the one with 299 points and I only have 143 individual points, but 299 "relationship" points. The PUP gets added to my individual points, not the 299.  Lesson learned - now I need to make sure that I do all points activities under his name not mine!

Thanks for posting this @Belle5129 I've had the same issue with DH's points not being added to his CC Number, yet when I emailed they said he had received them yet his CC points never increase ( mine go on no problem) but no one has explained to me why his don't??? Totally confusing, why cant they just apply them to each individual number. Had no idea about relationship points and how and when our accounts were linked if they are as I didn't request it so..go figure I wish they would explain it better !.

1 hour ago, garyl62 said:

I booked one cruise during that promotion and did not receive the points.  I emailed them on December 16th and have not received a reply, so I emailed them again last night.  Hopefully they will respond soon.  Good Luck to you as well

Thanks for your comment.  I will probably have to chase up the points after the holidays.

1 hour ago, Elainemh said:

Dreams of Travel

i also have not received the 5 points for booking a cruise in November

Thanks for your data point. 

36 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

Did you follow all the steps and go back and enter all of the information required in the fine print?

*Activity Terms: Offer applies to new individual bookings. Captain’s Club Members receiving this email are eligible to earn 50 Power Up Points for booking any qualifying sailing four nights and longer departing December 1, 2021 – March 31, 2023. Offer ends 11/30/2021. The offer applies to each Captains Club member on the booking reservation. Power Up Points to be awarded once per eligible booking. To qualify, booking must include member’s first name, last name, date of birth and loyalty ID. Once the booking is complete, the eligible member must complete the form at the ‘Enter Booking Details’ link above and enter their first name, last name, loyalty ID, booking ID, ship name and sail date. Details entered in the form must match those on the booking to qualify. Power Up Points will be converted to Club Points and temporarily added to a participating member’s Club Points balance within 14 days after the month’s end. If the qualifying booking is cancelled, points awarded will be removed. 

Yes, I did.  I filled out the linked form, and submitted it.  I also took pics of all the forms before submitting, and the screen after submitting.  I was just wondering how long they will take to post. And a few people here have not seen their points either. 

• Like 1