Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I cannot wait for the next PUP offer, as my life is so boring that this is all I have to look forward to in the future...I've only heard rumblings and am almost Elite++.  Do not burst my bubble by saying there is no Elite++!

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

I cannot wait for the next PUP offer, as my life is so boring that this is all I have to look forward to in the future...I've only heard rumblings and am almost Elite++.  Do not burst my bubble by saying there is no Elite++!

It's technically called Double Secret Elite 😉

Tom

• Haha 4

On 5/5/2022 at 9:02 PM, rohudd1 said:

Here is an update. I spoke with a wonderful representative today.  He pulled up all of our points and after speaking with his supervisor, it appears that there was a computer glitch.  We are now Elite.  He had stated that it may take up to 30 days to correct the error.  I explained that we are cruising to Bermuda on June 12 and needed this expedited.  Once again, he communicated with his supervisor and I am assured the correction will be made within a week.  I requested the case number just in case.  You can be quite certain that I will be checking daily!!

Thank you for your responses.

Thanks for posting this.   I just had DH log into his account, and more than 125 points are suddenly missing from his account.  They were there the last time I checked a couple of months ago, and his current total excludes the last cruise we took in 2014 (14 nights in Aqua) as well as all of the Power Up Points he has earned in the last 2 years.

I will be calling Captain's Club this week.

5 hours ago, Lastdance said:

Don't be disappointed that your CC perks/benefits will be the same as elite+. 🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, helovestrains said:

I received the e-mail on the 6th of May and I went to watch it a couple of minutes ago and the links have been removed.  No points for me!

I can't even get to the base part of the URL (click.email.celebritycruises.com) -- none of the links in the email will work. Looks like an issue with the domain; even Google's DNS can't resolve the address.

8 hours ago, LoonBoarder said:

I can't even get to the base part of the URL (click.email.celebritycruises.com) -- none of the links in the email will work. Looks like an issue with the domain; even Google's DNS can't resolve the address.

What I just did, as I still haven't gotten an e-mail from Celebrity acknowledging that I watched, was go back to one of the earlier e-mails, where the link says "Join Webinar".  Took me directly to the video.  No idea if I'll get the points, but it can't hurt to try again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kpark895 said:

What I just did, as I still haven't gotten an e-mail from Celebrity acknowledging that I watched, was go back to one of the earlier e-mails, where the link says "Join Webinar".  Took me directly to the video.  No idea if I'll get the points, but it can't hurt to try again.

I was able to use the links from the email from the 6th just now. Must have been a temporary issue!

8 hours ago, kpark895 said:

Same here.  I didn't remember if I watched it to begin with so I did the same as you.  Still no email acknowledgement.

28 minutes ago, abbydancer said:

Points wouldn't post yet.  I think they said the 24th or so?  I got a thank you but no points yet.

19 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

If you watched in May, the points won't be there until mid-June

I watched on May 6th, says the 3 points should appear by May 24th...I'll add I'm coincidently 3 points from Elite

image.png.779b9fd05f73575fa13084d75e623444.png

image.thumb.png.3e855fe05707a50c797e5d0a5835e738.png

• Like 2

I watched the Italy webinar on Saturday- May 7, no confirmation, messaged from site, no response, emailed engagement center- no response -spent hours on hold - finally reached Captain’s Club today.  They are looking into it!  We’ll see.  So frustrating! Hope we all get our points. 

We got the offer for our Alaska cruise at the end of this month, but there is really nothing of interest. I'm trying to decide if spending $33 in OBC for the Vancouver tour at the end of the cruise (which we would skip) is worth it just to get the points.

26 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I just receive in the mail a 50 Power Up Point offer for booking any shore excursion associated with my December Equinox cruise by May 25.

image.png.8202f5865a06d338bf93e676be6641fd.png

I got the same offer for the Constellation TA.  I'll pass.  Definitely not into shore excursions where I'm part of a herd.