Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

1 hour ago, abbydancer said:

And assuming I get the 5 points from this, and the 3 from the last webinar, I will be Elite Plus at the end of my next cruise, with or without Go Green (which I sign up for anyway).

3 o more of these and our next cruise will a take us to Elite plus as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upwarduk said:

Maybe I wasn’t clear,the following is the first paragraph:

“Join Celebrity Cruises President and CEO, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, the Captain of Celebrity Beyond, Captain Kate McCue and special host and Greece native, Captain Dimitris Kafetzis, on Wednesday 25th May at 6:00pm BST to hear about this 10-night, once-in-a-lifetime trip and the newest addition to our fleet.”

Clearer LOL.  And I got the email myself just a short bit ago.  Woot woot.

• Like 1

Thanks for the link – I didn't get the email, but I'm signed up now.

However, since I didn't get the email I don't have anything in writing about how many PUP points this one carries.  Can someone post a screen shot of the invitation [without your personal info]?

If I get these 5 points, my next cruise will bump DW and me to Elite Plus!  So big thanks to Celebrity for running all these activities to keep us interested, and for rewarding them so generously.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Thanks for the link – I didn't get the email, but I'm signed up now.

However, since I didn't get the email I don't have anything in writing about how many PUP points this one carries.  Can someone post a screen shot of the invitation [without your personal info]?

If I get these 5 points, my next cruise will bump DW and me to Elite Plus!  So big thanks to Celebrity for running all these activities to keep us interested, and for rewarding them so generously.

Here you go.

🍹

1662265816_Screenshot_20220520-163113_YahooMail.thumb.jpg.43ce69267a7cb4a51920559551bb0b66.jpg

1766312793_Screenshot_20220520-163246_YahooMail.thumb.jpg.0421f808fe60c725e819fcf2ae85b197.jpg

Edited by PinkSandGirl
  • Thanks 1

It will be a bumper bundle of C.C points in June, 3 from the Italy webinar on 3rd May and 5 for the Beyond/ President’s on 25th May( for UK residents).

It means we are creeping ever closer to Elite +, which we will be after our next cruise( (sadly not before).

Just wish we had been sent the email inviting us to book an excursion- an extra 5, but it seems that UK Captain’s Club didn’t take part in that activity and they can’t even answer my email asking for an explanation!😱

Edited by upwarduk

On 5/19/2022 at 5:51 PM, mahdnc said:

I received our personal invitation at 4:31 CDT and signed all 4 of us up.  

Hi!  When you sign up multiple people all at once do you each get the confirmation e-mail for signing up or only you since you signed everyone up?

I signed up three of us and the confirmation has no mention of the other two people.

I understand there will likely only be one link to watch but I am concerned if they will receive the points as well.  

We usually sign up individually.

Thanks!

🍹

16 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

I understand there will likely only be one link to watch but I am concerned if they will receive the points as well.  

My husband has always been credited with the points.

Last time, I forwarded him the email, but he hasn’t always watched the webinar on his device.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, PinkSandGirl said:

Hi!  When you sign up multiple people all at once do you each get the confirmation e-mail for signing up or only you since you signed everyone up?

I signed up three of us and the confirmation has no mention of the other two people.

We usually sign up individually.

Thanks!

🍹

I get only one email confirmation for my family of 4 because the registration form itself asks for only one email address.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I get only one email confirmation for my family of 4 because the registration form itself asks for only one email address.

I guess I thought since the Captain’s Club #'s are associated with an e-mail address they would get it too but that makes sense since only my e-mail address was submitted.  😉

Thank you for replying! 😃

🍹

7 minutes ago, jcbnuge said:

I have not received points for the Italy webinar.  Originally they said they would post by 5/24.  Did anyone else receive them?

That was three a point activity, correct? If so, I haven't received mine yet. 

But it's real early in the day today (5/24) for my part of the world. I think mine usually don't  post into the mid afternoon anyway. 

Edited by mahdnc

Reminder: the 50 PowerUp Point "Celebrate with the CEO" webinar is scheduled for today.  Mine is at 5:00 pm CDT.

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mahdnc said:

But it's real early in the day today (5/24) for my part of the world. I think mine usually don't  post into the mid afternoon anyway. 

Edited 5 hours ago by mahdnc

I know they said this, but it’s unusual to have points added until the middle of the following month.

6 hours ago, jcbnuge said:

I have not received points for the Italy webinar.  Originally they said they would post by 5/24.  Did anyone else receive them?

The webinar (which was on 5/3) itself talked about points the following month like usual despite the e-mail talking about points on 5/24.  Their e-mails have often have had obvious typos (they really need to hire someone who can proof-read).  I don't plan to worry until mid-June.

I know they said this, but it’s unusual to have points added until the middle of the following month.

My points actually just showed up.  I did not expect them until much later today 

3 minutes ago, rotoal said:

My points actually just showed up.  I did not expect them until much later today 

My 3 points just showed up as well.