Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

16 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I'll see if I now receive anything.     For me I stopped receiving communications from them some time in 2024.     I did receive the invites for December. 

I stopped receiving Captains Club email when you did. I do still get two regular Celebrity marketing emails every day. I am not optimistic because about 6 years ago I stopped receiving any communications from Royal Caribbean. I talked them a bunch of times and there were multiple promises that it was fixed. Multiple excuses. Still don’t get any communications from them. I don’t care anymore about Royal because I am not much interested now in Royal. I would like to get the Captains Club emails. I would rather get them than the two marketing ones that come every day. 

2 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

I stopped receiving Captains Club email when you did. I do still get two regular Celebrity marketing emails every day. I am not optimistic because about 6 years ago I stopped receiving any communications from Royal Caribbean. I talked them a bunch of times and there were multiple promises that it was fixed. Multiple excuses. Still don’t get any communications from them. I don’t care anymore about Royal because I am not much interested now in Royal. I would like to get the Captains Club emails. I would rather get them than the two marketing ones that come every day. 

Exactly our situation!

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I'll see if I now receive anything.     For me I stopped receiving communications from them some time in 2024.     I did receive the invites for December. 

Was that after you talk with the Prez 🤔😉🤣

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

Maybe you can get a 2 for 1 trade lol.

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

I have the same problem.

On 2/16/2024 at 11:03 PM, GimmeOcean said:

Heads up! Here's a link to the survey that doesn't prepopulate your info, for those of you who didn't get the email. I was able to enter my info and submit it. 

https://cloud.na.celebritycruises.com/Pup_Quiz_Feb_2024

The Activity is closed by now, but thank you anyway.

On 2/16/2024 at 5:03 PM, GimmeOcean said:

Heads up! Here's a link to the survey that doesn't prepopulate your info, for those of you who didn't get the email. I was able to enter my info and submit it. 

https://cloud.na.celebritycruises.com/Pup_Quiz_Feb_2024

Thanks for sharing.  Did mine last night.  Had to do mine in Chrome to make it work as Safari did not work

PS - I also did not get this email

Edited by Cruise till you drop

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2024 at 1:43 PM, Charles4515 said:

We stopped receiving the Cap Club newsletter for reason unknown..

.We thought we signed up again to get Cao Club and Celeb info.  But we are now barraged every day with Royal C ads that are not of any interest. 

Will work on getting  off the list..even if we lose the Cap Club e mails..

Dang! Never got the email and we were traveling when the new PUP activity was released so my perusal of all the Celebrity threads on Cruise Critic was not as diligent as when I am home. Hate missing out on even 1 Captain's Club point.

FWIW, I computed that all my previous PUP efforts resulted in 77 points, without which we would still be 20 short of attaining Plus status. Even our May Summit cruise will not have gotten us there!

We were patiently awaiting our 5 PUP points from the 12/21/23 webinar "Deployment Webinar" after our last cruise in November. It's a long way to ElitePlus; but 5 points is 5 points, and we're cruising again with "X" in October. 
So I decided to call the Captains Club number 1-800-760-0654.
What a complicated way to access your account to finally get the measly 5 points. It took over 1/2 hour. Good luck everyone!
😎

11 minutes ago, alibaba1 said:

What a complicated way to access your account to finally get the measly 5 points. It took over 1/2 hour. Good luck everyone!

I always go via the Celebrity Cruises FB page. Providing it’s not a weekend I get an answer the same day. This works in UK, not sure if it does elsewhere.

Just now, Ipeeinthepools said:

So far, nothing for me this morning.

Oh well, but it is Pi Day.  So have a Happy Pi Day! Or Happy Ides of March Eve!

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

Isn’t the 14th supposed to be the magic day?

paul-revere-in-color-clip-art-gallery-pa

The Club Points are coming!  The Club Points are coming!

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, abbydancer2003 said:

On the days I expect points, if they don't show up by the end of the day, I log out and back in.  Most of the time, they're there once I do that.

Nope! Didn't work.  Neither did an Incognito window.  IT is off celebrating Pi day.

• Like 1