Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Yeah!  Got my three points; I am now Elite.  Points arrived just in time.  Looking forward to an upcoming Royal Cruise next month now as a Diamond match.  Then enjoy benefits of Elite status on Celebrity cruise early next year.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Reds said:

Yeah!  Got my three points; I am now Elite.  Points arrived just in time.  Looking forward to an upcoming Royal Cruise next month now as a Diamond match.  Then enjoy benefits of Elite status on Celebrity cruise early next year.  

Congrats!

DH got his 3 points.  
For the most recent webinar, I entered both of our Captain’s Club numbers for a single webinar viewing.  Success!!  

This method failed to earn him his points last webinar back in May.

@bigbeergut…EPIC member name you have there.  I love a good IPA on occassion.😀

• Like 1

On 10/3/2024 at 10:18 AM, Harrisonkid said:

Just a heads up … I assuming you know this but just incase ..they divide the points by 10 so you will receive credit for 3 cruise days which is still awesome  

Well boo...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Happy fool said:

I received my points but my husband has not. I’ll give it a day and then contact Celebrity. Hoping his points will appear tomorrow and I won’t have to do anything. 

Call the CC and have them link your CC memberships. 1-800-760-0654. The PUP  offers come in my wifes name (CC number) and when I do the PUPs we both receive the points. 

Has anybody else had trouble with their reciprocal status with Royal Caribbean not updating?  We’ve just reached Elite, but our loyalty match status is stuck on Gold on RC.  Strangely enough Silversea has updated correctly.  Obviously not an issue unless we book a RC cruise, but due to the excellent benefits for Diamond members, we were going to have a look at what Royal has to offer. 

3 hours ago, cassidy123 said:

Has anybody else had trouble with their reciprocal status with Royal Caribbean not updating?  We’ve just reached Elite, but our loyalty match status is stuck on Gold on RC.  Strangely enough Silversea has updated correctly.  Obviously not an issue unless we book a RC cruise, but due to the excellent benefits for Diamond members, we were going to have a look at what Royal has to offer. 

We had that happen. Go to the royal website and remove your Crown and Anchor number. Close, then re-open and add it again and it will update.

Edited by Luvcrusn
typo
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Luvcrusn said:

We had that happen. Go to the royal website and remove your Crown and Anchor number. Close, then re-open and add it again and it will update.

Brilliant, thank you, tried it and it worked!  You should get a job in Celebrity’s IT department!  lol. 

2 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

I’ve been told to do this by Celebrity, as I have not had an update since March, even though I’ve watched 2 webinars.

However, I cannot remove my Captain’s Club number.

Any help appreciated.