Cruise with/without a mask

antsp

2 hours ago, antsp said:

We have decided not to go on a cruise until mask/face coverings are not required 

my question is would you sail on a cruise were you had to wear a mask/face covering

YES or No answers please

Probably yes. We will have been vaccinated. But lots of variables. Will vaccinations be required of everyone? State of variants in the population.  And reports from previous crises as to how the limitations were followed and enforced. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, voljeep said:

couple of months ?? good luck with that

From the time they actually start to the time when most restrictions will be removed, I think it will only be a couple of months. They haven't started cruising again yet and it looks a way off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PrincessLuver said:

Yes....Have no desire to be on a cruise where people do not practice safe behavior for themselves and others.... cannot really understand what the problem is with wearing a mask.....I guess life is just too tough for some!

Nothing to do with how tough life is, it's just that it isn't my idea of a holiday. As I implied in an earlier post, I would rather just wait a while until most have had the vaccine (which will be mandatory to cruise) and then have the cruise experience that I am used too.

I have no issue with those who want to cruise and have to wear a mask, which will also come with social distancing, reduced capacity venues etc. Not for me though.

• Like 4

Probably not.  I'm not an anti-masker at all; I mask-up whenever I step outside, but I dislike wearing one  -- I find it extremely uncomfortable.  I'd be miserable and I'm not paying thousands of dollars for a vacation where I'd be miserable. 

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, AZjohn said:

I think you are likely correct with this prediction. 

yeah, I think we will be in that future mask wearers, required or not ...

maybe not as diligently as now, but ...

and we/her sprayed / lysoled our cabin since our first cruise on Princess in 2007 - having a wife in healthcare and all 

• Like 4