Boarding Photo

fishbonz

3 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Maybe it's just me, but I stopped posing for boarding photos or any photos for that matter a long time ago.  Just say no thank you and keep moving.

We too.  It seems less and less people bother stopping.  First-time cruisers probably are the most likely candidates, unless there are those who do it every time as a memento.

• Like 2

My Wife and I have stopped for the boarding photo once, boarding was on our wedding anniversary day...our 30th...we have never regretted getting that one.  Sept of 2019.  Ironically the last time we cruised, had two cancelled last year.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, marieps said:

We too.  It seems less and less people bother stopping.  First-time cruisers probably are the most likely candidates, unless there are those who do it every time as a memento.

That is the only one we always get have one from every cruise we done. Guess we will pay for 1 photo this time !.

17 minutes ago, fishbonz said:

That is the only one we always get have one from every cruise we done. Guess we will pay for 1 photo this time !.

We have been on a few Celebrity cruises, and we get this photo also.  It helps us recall past cruises.  😊

I think the photo is $20.   With the SBC that included in the AI and  needs to be used it may be a good way to burn some of it if that is what you want to have. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I love to have photos taken when boarding.  Great memories.  Sometimes, Evening Chic photos come out really nice.  We will purchase them using our Elite discount and sometimes our OBC.  They do an outstanding job on the Evening Chic photos.

Sorry, no free photos unless you use your own camera.

• Thanks 1

We quit getting. Boarding Photos, but now that I’m organizing cruise photos (finally!), i kind of wish I had a few more of those.....yup, we take a ton of photos and I try to get one of the ship in some port. And of course, just as others, I need to delete the 1,243 sunset photos I’ve taken.....You notice I didn’t say how many sunrise photos. 

Den

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

We quit getting. Boarding Photos, but now that I’m organizing cruise photos (finally!), i kind of wish I had a few more of those.....yup, we take a ton of photos and I try to get one of the ship in some port. And of course, just as others, I need to delete the 1,243 sunset photos I’ve taken.....You notice I didn’t say how many sunrise photos. 

Den

Head North to the Land of the Midnight Sun, where your sunrise and sunset shots can be one and the same! :classic_biggrin:

DSC_1064.thumb.jpeg.5218a5621e812cf2e50d0dba708958aa.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We used to buy boarding (and other photos) years ago when we started cruising.  Don't bother anymore unless it is a very special occasion for us.  Now with the great pictures you can get on cell phones, we feel that is enough for us.  

IMHO the prices Celebrity charges for photos is insane.  I've always felt that if they just lowered the prices considerably they'd sell a whole lot more of them and end up making more money when all is said and done.