Shareholder Benefit Form

BigTimeCruiser

Is there such a thing as one that can be completed online?  I normally don't use a form. I just fax a Word doc with my cruise info and my shareholder info and the OBC is applied. I "have" used a form in the past but don't normally do so and when I have used a form it wasn't something I could fill out online.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MikeD4134 said:

Just clicked on that link, my security alerts went off,  informed me that there is a virus in that download.

Odd... I just tried that linked file and it is fine. No issues at all. Downloaded it, scanned it, opened it. Are you sure you didn't just get a notice about files downloaded from the Internet "possibly" containing a virus?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't submitted the required information on the actual form found on the internet in a long time.  Just use this format to  fax or email the information that is required.  Have done it this way for either 1 cruise or up to  8 cruises

10 Feb 2020

Princess Cruises

Attn:  Booking Support

24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Santa Clarita, CA  91355

1-800-872-6779 ext 30317

Sbpcl@princesscruises.com

I am emailing  a copy of my  brokerage statement dated 01/29/2020

for TWO BOOKINGS.   Required information for the Carnival Corporation shareholder benefit is: 

M Cook    -       Past Guest Number _________

P. Cook    -        Past Guest Number_________  

1 – Island Princess sailing dates – 26 Aug 2021 – 9 Sep 2021

Booking # ______

2 -  Island Princess sailing dates – 9 Sep 2021 to 25 Sep 2021

Booking # ________

Brokerage Statement dated  29 Jan 2020  showing 101 shares. 

(Insert a copy of statement)  

Email address:

Thank you very much

Ernestine Cook

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It won't help you for the next cruise but when on board pick up a handful of these forms and you'll have them for future cruises. I also keep the match price for excursions form handy which are available at the future cruise office on board. 

Like others I do not use a form of any kind.  I send them a letter with my request, the pertinent information and a copy of the latest stock report.  I have noticed that they seem to have a problem in crediting more than one cruise however and have had to resubmit the second one.  It has to be faxed or snail mailed only.  For security reasons I always snail mail it in plenty of time. 

57 minutes ago, MplsYogini said:

They finally have an email option!

Yes:  sbpcl@princesscruises.com

I emailed their request form & redacted brokerage statement late last night for a cruise we booked yesterday & our OBC was issued early this morning...great service.👍

As some have stated it’s not required to use the form when providing all of the necessary info. They’ve told me the form was created because they receive too many incomplete requests which requires additional work & slows down the process for everyone.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Unfortunately it has been awhile due to the pandemic since I was able to request the stockholders OBC.  So I looked it up online and found this statement:

Please provide by email1 , fax or by mail your complete legal name, reservation/booking number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares (for example, photocopy of shareholder proxy card, a dividend tax voucher or a current brokerage or nominee statement with your current mailing address and your brokerage account number blacked out) no later than 3 weeks prior to your sail date to your travel agent or to the cruise line you have selected below. 1 If you chose to email, you do so at your own risk and with the knowledge that email is inherently an insecure method of communication

This is for all cruise lines owned by CCL Corporation.  So for Princess:

PRINCESS CRUISES* Booking Support 24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200 Santa Clarita, CA 91355 Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 Fax 661 753 0180 Email: sbpcl@princesscruises.com

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 6:01 PM, MikeD4134 said:

Just clicked on that link, my security alerts went off,  informed me that there is a virus in that download.

I downloaded that file. My Norton360 says it's okay. But I have not used any of these forms to obtain the stock owner OBC, I just send an email* (sbpcl@princesscruises.com) to them with a snippet of my last stock statement with some data redacted. The credit often shows up at Princess.com in a few weeks. I rarely get any reply to my email.

Doug

As someone said, you need to include: "...Please provide by email1 , fax or by mail your complete legal name, reservation/booking number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership of Carnival Corporation or Carnival plc shares.."

Edited by PaperSniper4

On 4/29/2021 at 12:13 AM, satxdiver said:

This is for all cruise lines owned by CCL Corporation.  So for Princess:

PRINCESS CRUISES* Booking Support 24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200 Santa Clarita, CA 91355 Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 Fax 661 753 0180 Email: sbpcl@princesscruises.com

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

The version of the form at the above link says it is good for cruises up to July 2022.  Has anyone tried to get Shareholder Credit for later cruises, and if so, was it approved?  We have cruises booked for Aug. 2022 and July 2023, and it would be nice to have the credits now to cover some Shorex bookings.

11 minutes ago, J-D said:

The version of the form at the above link says it is good for cruises up to July 2022.  Has anyone tried to get Shareholder Credit for later cruises, and if so, was it approved?  We have cruises booked for Aug. 2022 and July 2023, and it would be nice to have the credits now to cover some Shorex bookings.

Have the credit for cruises in aug and nov 2022 already posted 

40 minutes ago, J-D said:

The form says that because Carnival Corp and other cruise lines have to renew the credit every year and in Carnival's instance that will occur a little before August of any year.  Given the popularity of the OBC, it would cause quite an uproar if any of them tried to not renew it.  It is a really good way to get cruiser loyalty and return cruisers.  

1 hour ago, J-D said:

1 hour ago, satxdiver said:

The form says that because Carnival Corp and other cruise lines have to renew the credit every year and in Carnival's instance that will occur a little before August of any year.  Given the popularity of the OBC, it would cause quite an uproar if any of them tried to not renew it.  It is a really good way to get cruiser loyalty and return cruisers.  

Yes, about 2 months ago I submitted my email  for our Dec 2021 cruise, but also listed my Feb 2022 and Oct 2022 cruise. All three have received the OBC.

Doug

3 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

Yes, about 2 months ago I submitted my email  for our Dec 2021 cruise, but also listed my Feb 2022 and Oct 2022 cruise. All three have received the OBC.

Doug

I have been a bit gun shy with all the cancelations and have not requested my upcoming Carnival cruises.  I need to get the information together and request them now that the likelihood of the ships actually sailing,  It is going to be fun finally able to plan a cruising vacation.  

• Like 1