Do you want to be on one of the first sailings out of the U.S?

Do you want to be on one of the first sailings out of the U.S?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to be on one of the first sailings out of the U.S?

• Yes I'm ready
    • Yes but only if no masks required
    • Not ready yet would rather wait and see how it goes
    • No not ready to sail at all yet
    • Not sure

2 hours ago, Keksie said:

No way no how.  I want to hear from people who actually go on the cruises how things are handled. 

Do we have to wear masks anywhere?

What is the dining, theater, pool and bar situation like and are reservations required?

How are shore excursions handled? Ship only or can you take off on your own?

How often is testing done?

Are tracelets used?

The answers to the above questions will determine when we will cruise again.  

All good questions, and restrictions we aren't interested in.  Add to that, what will the process/protocols be when a positive covid test shows up on board.  Or when your "tracelet" says you were near that person......

We've booked 2+ months in Florida for next winter, no interest in cruising until fall/winter 2022.

Edited by bouhunter
  • Like 1

I am happy to wait just a bit--not because any of the potential safety measures would be deal breakers, or because I'm overly concerned about getting sick.  It's just because I'm a planner, and I like to know what to expect. I will be watching these boards like a hawk once cruising starts back up again!!

• Like 1

We still have a 9 night in September out of Galveston, so waiting to see what happens. Not booking any more this year. Still waiting on FCCs and refunds for May and June cancellations.

Got our 2nd shot this week, so we're ready to go.

We had a b2b out of NJ booked for August.   I highly doubt cape liberty will be open this summer so I switched both of them to the Vision sailings out of Bermuda for a nice b2b     I am fully booked up for June and July with other land vacations so I will watch from the sidelines and hope that my sept. sailing on Oasis is a go.

I didn't vote... I would gladly be on the first cruise out.  I just don't have anyway to work that into my schedule.  I'm jammed solid until Mid November.  Our first cruise is scheduled  for Dec 12 and I'll gladly be on that one.

• Like 1

I am very excited to see cruises start in mid-July. We moved a June cruise to January. This makes me more confident in that January cruise actually sailing! Which would be great since I've already booked the airfare and the hotel for the night before 😊

I probably would be willing to get on one of those first cruises but it won't fit in the calendar.