Adventure of the Seas – The First Voyage

8 hours ago, Auntiemomo said:

Thanks for posting the above menu.  Seems like the same menu from yesteryear.  You would think with over a year off, they could come up with some new stuff?

I was thinking that too. There were murmurs a year or so back that they would be updating the menus so maybe they will start doing that once things get back to a bit more normal. If you look at the Quantum menus on the app there are some really amazing sounding Asian dishes on there, obviously due to the market the ship is sailing in, but I would love to see some of that variety added to all sailings.

On 6/12/2021 at 9:05 PM, Ozark_Kid said:

I wonder if there are more than two of you they would adjust so you can seat together

I was wondering that too. As I understand it, on MSC groups larger than two can ask the theatre staff to rearrange blocked seats so they can sit together, which makes more sense to me than asking a family of, say, 2 adults and 3 kids to split up, leaving one kid to sit alone.

14 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Is it raining there now?

There is a Bubba Gumps there now?

It’s been there for some time. It’s between the large letter sign for Cozumel and the port security building on the water side. 

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

I was wondering that too. As I understand it, on MSC groups larger than two can ask the theatre staff to rearrange blocked seats so they can sit together, which makes more sense to me than asking a family of, say, 2 adults and 3 kids to split up, leaving one kid to sit alone.

You can always just ask.

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

It’s been there for some time. It’s between the large letter sign for Cozumel and the port security building on the water side. 

I guess we haven't been to Cozumel in quite sometime then, We have been doing other itineraries that don't include the Caribbean, Been there, done that, tired of those.

Good Morning Adventure of the Seas!  

It’s and overcast sea day with a very strong breeze across the open deck. The ship is doing 18 knots and we’re off the coast of Havana. 

The ship’s Wi-Fi has been mostly down since around 11:00 last night. The Voom manager says that “he can’t say it is broken, but they are trying to fix something on the Miami side of the link”. Not sure how long it will stay up this time. 

B435AF84-6937-496E-B38E-2640284F58C2.jpeg

9322498A-04C0-4472-96FB-B9EA861CE374.jpeg

• Like 8

Let’s talk flowriding. Yes, there is only advanced standup flow riding open sessions. If you are a beginner, you can still stand up flow ride by paying for a private lesson. You have the whole flowrider to yourself and an instructor. No one waiting in line after you. 

A56872E4-24A1-4A6F-B6FF-71BE365D3977.jpeg

3850B098-5721-40AA-B29D-8D638B53715C.jpeg

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Time for a round of golf. 

Did you make any “birdies”? Ugh, that was stupid, I know. The US Open starts today so golf is on my mind …….and at least I didn’t quote any photos. 

Edited by Yorkvillain
I did quote the photos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The ship’s Wi-Fi has been mostly down since around 11:00 last night. The Voom manager says that “he can’t say it is broken, but they are trying to fix something on the Miami side of the link”. Not sure how long it will stay up this time. 

I love RCI double speak... it isn't broken but they are trying to fix it.😐 The wifi has never been good on Adventure.

• Like 4