Retreat Sundeck lunch menu?

39august

We were able to get a Luminae Burger there on a port day on Equinox.  I'm pretty sure we saw a menu.  Since the kitchen was nowhere near the Retreat deck it took a while. It was pretty windy so we took it back to our suite. 

• Like 1

Don’t confuse the retreat deck with the lunch in Luminae 

On embarkation day the lobster roll may be available for lunch in Luminae   It isn’t really that great.   A lot of bun and not much lobster

Here is a lobster roll 

happy cruising 🌊🌅🚢🇺🇸

B8EE950A-9804-45D0-A734-CA919A6861CD.jpeg

Edited by miched

9 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

We were able to get a Luminae Burger there on a port day on Equinox.  I'm pretty sure we saw a menu.  Since the kitchen was nowhere near the Retreat deck it took a while. It was pretty windy so we took it back to our suite. 

The “Luminae Burger” is on that sundeck menu everyday. I ordered it once and it was terrible and nothing like I have gotten in Luminae. The pool grill burgers were better.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, miched said:

On embarkation day the lobster roll may be available for lunch in Luminae   It isn’t really that great.   A lot of bun and not much lobster

Here is a lobster roll 

happy cruising 🌊🌅🚢🇺🇸

Would that be a Baa Habaa Lobsta Roll?

42 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Would that be a Baa Habaa Lobsta Roll?

Did the Dog and Pony give it away?

It was the best one we ever had and the beer was great.   Highly recommend that place.  It was recommended by a salesperson in a local store.  He said  that is where the locals go.  A little off the beaten path but worth going the extra block .   We both had one but could have shared.   We didn’t know that it would as large as it was.   You can see the size from the pint of beer 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

22 hours ago, miched said:

It was the best one we ever had and the beer was great.   Highly recommend that place.  It was recommended by a salesperson in a local store.  He said  that is where the locals go.  A little off the beaten path but worth going the extra block .   We both had one but could have shared.   We didn’t know that it would as large as it was.   You can see the size from the pint of beer 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Yep...heading up there after July 4th. Only a 5 hour drive from here. Can't wait.

22 hours ago, miched said:

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We are heading to Maine in about a month.  I'll add this place to my list of restaurants!  

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

Here is a photo from lunch at The Porch. I heard they are removing them from the 2 ships.IMG_20171105_173904113_HDR.thumb.jpg.b14efcee8180724a679bdcaea065b366.jpg

Really? Where was that stated? That would be surprising. I liked eating there and have only heard people say good things about it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbenboys said:

Here is a photo from lunch at The Porch. I heard they are removing them from the 2 ships.IMG_20171105_173904113_HDR.thumb.jpg.b14efcee8180724a679bdcaea065b366.jpg

We were the first "guinea pigs"to try out the seafood concept at The Porch on Reflection in June of '15. Our Butler informed us about it. They charged $25 PP for all you could eat including the seafood tower! Loved it. I see Edge and Apex on doing the menu from Raw which includes outdoor seating so hopefully the S class ships are just tweaking it.

On 6/24/2021 at 8:30 PM, miched said:

Here is a lobster roll 

happy cruising 🌊🌅🚢🇺🇸

Ate there on a 2017 Regent color cruise. Go Green!

1 hour ago, WonderMan3 said:

Really? Where was that stated? That would be surprising. I liked eating there and have only heard people say good things about it.

I was my understand that Celebrity was removing The Porch from Reflection and Silhouette. If you check out the deck plan for Silhouette post Revolution it is gone. I hope I'm wrong.

6 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

I was my understand that Celebrity was removing The Porch from Reflection and Silhouette. If you check out the deck plan for Silhouette post Revolution it is gone. I hope I'm wrong.

Celebrity website still shows The Porch on their pdf. I looked at the website I use to see deck plans. It looks like they used the standard deck 15 with glass blowing. Silhouette does not have glass blowing. The last time we ate at The Porch that is what our server said. Either I heard wrong or Celebrity changed its mind. I'm very happy if it stays.

27 minutes ago, bigbenboys said:

Hopefully someone who has sailed on Silhouette since the revolution updates can chime in and advise if The Porch was still there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WonderMan3 said:

Hopefully someone who has sailed on Silhouette since the revolution updates can chime in and advise if The Porch was still there.

We are hopefully sailing on her (our first time on this ship) next month - and very much hoping to try The Porch! It still shows as being present on the deck plan for the Silhouette on Celebrity's website (deck 15. starboard)

Screenshot 2021-06-26 at 22.45.33.png