Celebrity require DOB on CDC card?

39august

3 minutes ago, 39august said:

I see that my husbands CDC vax card does NOT show his birth date, tho' mine does. Has anyone experienced an issue with X in this situation, please? 

I don't have the answer, but looking at our cards (both of which have the name, date of birth and patient number filled in in handwriting), if yours are the same, why not add the birth date yourself?

Tom & Judy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 39august said:

I see that my husbands CDC vax card does NOT show his birth date, tho' mine does. Has anyone experienced an issue with X in this situation, please? 

You will have trouble verify the card if it does not match your ID.You need to make correction from where he was vaccinated.

It happened to me too.They didn't put my middle name on the card.

Edited by verizon

9 minutes ago, TFree said:

I don't have the answer, but looking at our cards (both of which have the name, date of birth and patient number filled in in handwriting), if yours are the same, why not add the birth date yourself?

Tom & Judy

Agree.  Just add your DOB.

28 minutes ago, verizon said:

You will have trouble verify the card if it does not match your ID.You need to make correction from where he was vaccinated.

It happened to me too.They didn't put my middle name on the card.

If that is a problem, we have it too.  No middle names or initials on either card.  Or, for that matter, on the official California digital record, which we have also saved on our phones.

17 minutes ago, verizon said:

I will never try adding myself because the Health Department data base  will not have the DOB on it.

This, admittedly, is a guess, but I suspect that the DOB is in the Health Department database.  But the person filling out the card forgot to add it.  The OP might be able to check this by seeing if the official Oklahoma health record can be pulled up.  https://osiis.health.ok.gov/osiis_public/Application/PublicPortal

Tom & Judy

Edited by TFree
Add info re CA health record
  • Like 1

When we got our cards they told us to fill in our name and DOB.  I guess because they were so busy when we got our 1st shot. I'm glad they did because the person inputting the info on the computer put in the wrong DOB for me and a I had a heck of a time scheduling my 2nd shot on line.  I was really impressed with our County Executives office, a staff person replied to an email the day before Easter, found the problem and fixed it.  They did fill in the vaccine info.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 39august said:

I'd call the Captains Club and ask if DOB is required. I would not fill in the DOB as suggested. 

2 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

When we got our cards they told us to fill in our name and DOB.  I guess because they were so busy when we got our 1st shot. I'm glad they did because the person inputting the info on the computer put in the wrong DOB for me and a I had a heck of a time scheduling my 2nd shot on line.  I was really impressed with our County Executives office, a staff person replied to an email the day before Easter, found the problem and fixed it.  They did fill in the vaccine info.

Same for us.    We filled in our own Name and DOB while standing on line.   I was thinking later anyone could get on line, get a card and just leave filling in the other information without a shot.

I passed a popup vac site yesterday and they were still handing out blank cards to people on line to be filled prior to vac.

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Perhaps call the location where you got the shots, ask if they can provide you with new cards with the needed information?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 39august said:

I hesitate to fill in the DOB myself. Guess I will call CC and ask. Don't know that I trust their answer either. Have no idea how to check the state record. Frankly, I don't see any need for the DOB anyway.  

I wouldn't either.

I put more faith in the CC reps. than the general call center reps. Call the CC a couple of different times to see if the answer is consistent between the different reps.

I agree. My WAG and my Magic 8 Ball agree. Is DOB needed, no. But only Celebrity's answer is the correct answer. 🤞

BTW, excellent question. 

Edited by davekathy

5 minutes ago, 39august said:

I hesitate to fill in the DOB myself. Guess I will call CC and ask. Don't know that I trust their answer either. Have no idea how to check the state record. Frankly, I don't see any need for the DOB anyway.  

Agree with the others.  You had to provide DOB when you registered for the vaccine to begin with.  It’s already on file with the CDC and/or your healthcare professional.  Adding it to your card is probably something you should do regardless, though.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 39august said:

See the Oklahoma link in my response posted above, post #6.  If you put in first name, last name, date of birth, gender, and who you are (i.e., the patient) you will see if this pulls up the record.  If so, then it shows that the correct date of birth was input, even if the person forgot to write it on the card.

Tom & Judy

2 hours ago, 39august said:

When I was vaccinated, my card was blank except for the vaccine information and the date of vaccination, the rest I filled in myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

When I checked in on Equinox Aug 1, they were mainly concerned with the date of the 2nd shot...

My check in on Silhouette for the TA had nothing about our vax status.  Does that inquiry come later?

Funny story !

Wife and myself got both of our vaccinations at the same date and time.

I immediately put them in the safe for safe keeping.

So I know that X will only accept the official hard copy of card.

On the day before we would arrive at the cruise port I noticed the date was wrong.

Instead of 2021, the date on our second dose was 2012.

We were all set to try to explain that the vaccination site recorded wrong date, even though everyone SHOULD know that there was no vaccination in 2012.

Nobody at terminal caught the mistake, lol !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, marieps said:

My check in on Silhouette for the TA had nothing about our vax status.  Does that inquiry come later?

Yes, it came up at the first check point inside the terminal...photos of Vax Cards taken, etc...

At least that's the first I remember, my Bride may have filled in something earlier on the online health questionnaire on my behalf.  

Just now, PTC DAWG said:

Yes, it came up at the first check point inside the terminal...photos of Vax Cards taken, etc...

At least that's the first I remember, my Bride may have filled in something earlier on the online health questionnaire on my behalf.  

Oh you meant in-person check in, not on-line check in.  Hope you had a great, maskless cruise.

9 minutes ago, marieps said:

Oh you meant in-person check in, not on-line check in.  Hope you had a great, maskless cruise.

It was glorious...40% capacity....my Wife says she's spoiled forever in that regard.  

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 3