The Daily for Friday August 13, 2021

richwmn

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

I was quite pleased with my visit with the Cardiologist this afternoon.

Roy

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Aloha my friend!!!!!

I am soooooo happy to hear the good news Roy!! I have been reading all about your endeavors and I am glad you feel good about your cardiologist!! You know we need to be our own advocates! We know our bodies and for a man who has gone through so much and has been meticulous with his diet and his exercise 

program over the years you do know what is best!!  I hope he will listen to you and be a your partner in your wellness program!! Sounds like it. Reading about your therapy exercises sounded like they were just going through the motions! One day on top of things the next not.

Your love for cruising is an inspiration especially for me over the last 10 years

and your journals! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

🌺Mahalo (Thank you)

Sincerley,

Denise😊

• Like 15

@StLouisCruisersHappy Birthday to your DH

@dfishSafe travels.  Enjoy your visit

@rafinmdGlad you liked the new cardiologist.

@NextOneSorry to hear about the shingles. Hope the meds help.

@smitty34877Glad to hear Tana is out of hospital.  Please remember to take care of yourself too. How is baby Camilla doing?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

@Tbay, Thank  you for  asking about  Camilla. I  have  tried  to contain  myself but will  post  a  new  picture  when  the  CC  gremlins  let  me. Miss  Camilla is progressing  slowly  and  I  think  her  parents  are  feeling more  confident every  day. They  have  the  heart  rate  monitor  to  assist  them  and  my  niece(grandma) helps  as  much  as  she  can.

I  am  so  happy  that  the  two  strong  women  in  the  family  are  out  of  the  hospital.

• Like 14

Thanks to Rich for the Daily and to Roy for the Lists

@StLouisCruisers Happy Birthday to your DH.

@msmayorHappy Birthday to your daughter.

@NextOne sorry you have the shingles, hope the medication helps.

@kazu really appreciate you posting photos of your beautiful garden.

Had rain overnight cleared to a sunny day blue skies, temperature 10 C, but a very cold wind.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, erewhon said:

Hope that  you will continue to be pleased with the new  cardiologist.

Do you have a followup appointment?

She indicated 6  months so I don't have one right now.

Roy

• Like 5

Good evening!  I’m late today but wanted to share a few pictures of Mazatlan. I have been there several times, I’m thinking 3 or 4 times. The last time was December 13, 2016. Most of my pictures are similar to what have already been posted (although I haven’t read the entire Daily yet).  

Near the town square:

89367F24-148C-4A8A-9142-006FB76428C0.thumb.jpeg.cd9f4f0a8392b22def58ab4e25f27a59.jpeg

That’s Craig taking a picture inside the church:
39B07F09-FC9E-49C2-A436-7196FBA57A5C.thumb.jpeg.e35e9e7faa8a4053f9b4ea6a865ac5ae.jpeg

A85F0BF9-92F9-4117-907E-7790A9730B15.thumb.jpeg.6eaa6dd60316ab670662f09b7a99873b.jpeg

At the market ~ there is DM inspecting things and nopales being worked on:

28748609-9B40-41BA-BAD7-BCE8264DD266.thumb.jpeg.b28f371d84f95f9257c36968d2038fdf.jpeg

We ate lunch nearby and this was on the table next to us:
DE3A8771-5310-40AE-9706-6B38FC001BF5.thumb.jpeg.167cbf016452adefea5799b737f93597.jpeg

I hope everyone had a great day!

• Like 13

9 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Good Afternoon All, thanks for the daily report.  I may fall into the odd duck category, I like Friday the 13th.  An interesting post cruise update.  My mariner points were updated this morning, 521, but the final bill has not hit my credit card. That is a first.  

I’m thinking you are now 5 ️ Congratulations!

• Like 8

Good evening!  Quite an odd day here.  Sun shining thru the clouds made an orange color on the deck and sidewalks.  Most like we were getting some of the smoke from the fires to the east of us.  Didn't see the sunset as fog crept in.  But sure did enjoy the cooler weather here on the coast.  We are headed back to Vancouver, WA tomorrow and the heat.

Didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th.  Mind was on getting wood brought into the wood room and doing yard work.  A productive day here.

Prayers to all on the care list and cheers to those celebrating.  Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe and wear your masks.  They are required here in Oregon indoors again.  😷

• Like 13

9 hours ago, rafinmd said:

I was quite pleased with my visit with the Cardiologist this afternoon.

Roy

That is good news Roy.

A cardiologist is very important to some of us and we need total confidence in their ability to give us the very best care.

Graham.

• Like 6