Website Trouble ???

11 hours ago, TPKeller said:

Looks like the Activity Streams are gone again.

Theron

I had to renavigate to mine to get them back. Using a bookmark did not work. Which suggests a url change or perhaps an invalid cached page.

I just went to Cruise Critic on Safari.  It showed my session was logged in already, but as a different user (MakeitRight I think it said).   
what is happening?   I logged out, and back in with correct user.  
BUT - what if someone else is logged in as me, and makes posts as me?  This is a security issue, as they can also change someone else’s profile info.

Aug. 30, 2 PM Central time.

Edited by BSocial

• BSocial changed the title to CC showed logged in as a Different User! Aug 30, 2 PM
17 minutes ago, BSocial said:

I just went to Cruise Critic on Safari.  It showed my session was logged in already, but as a different user (MakeitRight I think it said).   
BUT - what if someone else is logged in as me, and makes posts as me?  This is a security issue, as they can also change someone else’s profile info.

Aug. 30, 2 PM Central time

Howdy @BSocial  emo22.gif

Your new thread has been merged into an existing thread that concerns your situation. Please note CC Help Jenn is aware of the situation.

I suggest you Follow this thread for further developments. If you need more info on how to do it, please see How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info).

Happy sails,

Host Kat  emo32.gif

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, BSocial said:

Aug. 30, 2 PM Central time.

@CC Help Jenn, my post got moved.  See above - is this a known issue,  going to CC and see you are logged in as a different user?  This is not a good situation.

Edit:

Posted same time as @Host Kat.  Sorry for duplicate 

Edited by BSocial
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BSocial said:

@CC Help Jenn, my post got moved.  See above - is this a known issue,  going to CC and see you are logged in as a different user?  This is not a good situation.

thank you!

Hi There!  Ive reported to my techs and have them looking in to this

• Thanks 1