Website Trouble ???

9 hours ago, Ashland said:

When trying to log in I've actually been 4 different people today !!! Getting an error message  and site not available. Hit or miss all day !!

And to make matters worse, someone was turned into me by the IT problems yesterday and actually created a thread under my login before realizing they were logged in as someone else.

Good morning.........well, I continue to have issues (although now at least I can post) but when I click on "my activity" and threads I posted on..........many, many are missing.☹️.......do you know if they are going to be restored?  Not just old postings, but threads I regularly post on.........why don't they show up on my activity streams any more?  Also, there is a link that says "load more activity"....when I click on it, it says "nothing more to load"........something is really funky.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

And to make matters worse, someone was turned into me by the IT problems yesterday and actually created a thread under my login before realizing they were logged in as someone else.

I should try that excuse every now and then😉🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

There is a thread on the ‘Help using the forums’ board addressing website problems.  If you are trying to get to your roll call using the find your roll call tool, it is acting up.  Try it the old fashioned way, going to roll calls, choose cruise line, ship, and look for the proper thread.  EM

9 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

There is a thread on the ‘Help using the forums’ board addressing website problems.  If you are trying to get to your roll call using the find your roll call tool, it is acting up.  Try it the old fashioned way, going to roll calls, choose cruise line, ship, and look for the proper thread.  EM

You were right, found it the old fashioned way. 

Rollie

1 hour ago, Lois R said:

Good morning.........well, I continue to have issues (although now at least I can post) but when I click on "my activity" and threads I posted on..........many, many are missing.☹️.......do you know if they are going to be restored?  Not just old postings, but threads I regularly post on.........why don't they show up on my activity streams any more?  Also, there is a link that says "load more activity"....when I click on it, it says "nothing more to load"........something is really funky.

I'm having the same issue, but I did find that the activity stream actually has more of my followed topics on it this morning than it did yesterday.  So perhaps activity streams are being re-populated slowly?  Wish I knew or that CC would let us know.

2 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

I can see our roll calls but all the past posts I've done over the last 17 years are gone.  Will this be restored at some point?

Me, too ... so ignore my email asking if you were having CC issues as obviously we're not alone.  😄

• Like 1

Hi All!  Sorry about the downtime and down right wonky issues last night.  

For a few hours on Monday we experienced issues with our database which limited/denied access to our boards.  The boards have been restored, however our search has to be re-indexed.  In short, search results will be inaccurate for a bit of time.  Newer posts/threads/images will be restored to search quickly, however it will take longer to restore the oldest content back to our search results. 

We have certain features that utilize search that will be effected by this.   This includes features like:  Search, Roll Call Finder, See Posts About (Ships etc), Activity Feeds, and activity shown on your profile page. 

We expect this to take course over the next few days until the search results are back to 100% accuracy

We thank you for your patience

Cruise Critic Community Team

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, orville99 said:

If you email or reply with the thread I can remove it 🙂   Thanks!