Passport/Vaccine card holder

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B099KL2917?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Just got these on Amazon. Holds your vaccine card and passport. A purple 😆 and navy one. Nice quality. Boarding the ship three weeks ago we had to show our vaccine card three times and we were so nervous that we were going to lose it in the process. Now it’s securely with the passport and I can just show it and don’t have to be taking it out and handling it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Others have posted those. I bought ours a couple of months ago. Mainly so we wouldn't misplace our cards.   There are others available in other colors.  I bought pink for me and blue for DH so we don't have to open them to know which one is which.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, De Colores said:

Just got these on Amazon. Holds your vaccine card and passport. A purple 😆 and navy one. Nice quality. Boarding the ship three weeks ago we had to show our vaccine card three times and we were so nervous that we were going to lose it in the process. Now it’s securely with the passport and I can just show it and don’t have to be taking it out and handling it. 

Just ordered this.  Showed it to DH and he agreed it was very practical.

Thanks for posting that.  

I just looked on Amazon and there are similar ones that also block RFID.  They cost more, but I’d like the RFID feature.

In addition to our passports, we have passport cards which came with a RFID blocking sleeve to keep them in.  I found that interesting.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, D4 said:

Thanks for posting that.  

I just looked on Amazon and there are similar ones that also block RFID.  They cost more, but I’d like the RFID feature.

In addition to our passports, we have passport cards which came with a RFID blocking sleeve to keep them in.  I found that interesting.

Just checked and prices of these changed over time, got the RFID ones for Cheaper in April and Aug. Think demand and along with it cost been going up since then, I paid $9.99 for RFID on here and non was running $8.99. They are nice, Passport and Vax Card fit perfect/ Using mine in 2 weeks on my first Cruises, a B5B

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Just checked and prices of these changed over time, got the RFID ones for Cheaper in April and Aug. Think demand and along with it cost been going up since then, I paid $9.99 for RFID on here and non was running $8.99. They are nice, Passport and Vax Card fit perfect/ Using mine in 2 weeks on my first Cruises, a B5B

Ours were cheaper too. But we didn't have color choices. :classic_biggrin: We have red & blue ones. :classic_tongue: Thanks for posting about them, though. They do look like they will be handy for the V cards and passports.....if we get to cruise eventually again. 

It hasn't worked out so well recently with the booked/cancelled. :classic_sad::classic_rolleyes:

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Ours were cheaper too. But we didn't have color choices. :classic_biggrin: We have red & blue ones. :classic_tongue: Thanks for posting about them, though. They do look like they will be handy for the V cards and passports.....if we get to cruise eventually again. 

It hasn't worked out so well recently with the booked/cancelled. :classic_sad::classic_rolleyes:

Yeah got my Daughter/SIL light green, Grand Daughter's is Pink and I stuck with Black. Two dozen plus Cruises canceled in last 18 months as wanted make sure got my Lucky Cabin after start up. Was going wait until end Mask requirement's but couldn't beat Prices! Yes, maybe our paths will finally cross onboard at some point

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D4 said:

Thanks for posting that.  

We also bought the ones with the RFID feature and there is a place for a couple of charge cards.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, okstate_angel said:

We got those too, it's nice to be able to tell our passports apart by them being different colors when they are all in my purse 🙂 and keeping up with the vax cards is nice too

I agree about the colors. It’s nice to glance and know whose is whose and purple is my favorite color😁

• Like 1

16 hours ago, De Colores said:

We have the same one's, and even bought some for my parent's, who are joining the Wife and I for our next adventure!

Just ordered a couple of the RFID blocking "slim" ones on sale for $6.99 each! They won't get here by our cruise on Monday but we'll be able to use them for a few more that we have scheduled! Thanks for the suggestions! Cheers!

2 hours ago, SilkySal said:

Just ordered a couple of the RFID blocking "slim" ones on sale for $6.99 each! They won't get here by our cruise on Monday but we'll be able to use them for a few more that we have scheduled! Thanks for the suggestions! Cheers!

Will you post the link?

I just ordered those passport/vaccine card holders - it's a great idea, particularly for going through check in at the port!  

I know they are giving bracelets to those vaccinated, and won't need our vaccine cards on the ship.  Has anyone had to show your vaccine cards when in port?  We'll be going to Roatan, Cozumel and Costa Maya - and doing excursions (RCI ones) in each of those ports.  We already have plastic holders for our vaccine cards that we use here at home , that have holes in them where we can put them on a lanyard.  On our trip to San Francisco this summer, we had to show our vaccine cards to get in some bars and restaurants.  

A few years back there were some test done on the RFID blocking passport holders. 

When they were compressed they worked pretty effective in blocking signals.  However, lay it down on a tabletop where there is a gap between the covers and there is the ability for RF leakage.

11 hours ago, B&J_Pgh said:

I can't find the original post but I have check in on the app and haven't noticed where or if you upload your vaccination card?

I could not find it in my app either so I logged out and back in again, then it was there.