Anybody onboard currently?

takemewithyou

57 minutes ago, retiredtman said:

How many passengers will be on Quest 6-17 Mar 2022?  Will boarding in Miami begin at 2 pm or sooner?

Someone already posted on Roll Call or here they were told by chef, 350. Whether that changes we will soon find out Sunday!🛳😁

• Like 1

15 hours ago, takemewithyou said:

I don’t usually go for it, but I could have sworn I saw some in Dec.

Maybe it was in Windows at lunch time near salad bar?

Anyone else remember seeing it?

I remember it too at lunch and it had the longest line the whole time.  But it wasn't available every day like I remember in the past. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CH Traveller said:

Could any one tell me the quality of the Wifi onboard?   Can you stream, for example Music or Netflix or is it just available for surfing? 

In my experience this past December, it would take up 20 of my minutes just to get my email to download and open and then to get out of it again.      I pre-downloaded some workout videos to my phone as I am certain that trying to use the internet to view them would of been very frustrating.  

7 hours ago, PAtravelbug said:

I remember it too at lunch and it had the longest line the whole time.  But it wasn't available every day like I remember in the past. 

We didn’t have it at all in November.  Hope we have it next week

• Like 1

11 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Someone already posted on Roll Call or here they were told by chef, 350. Whether that changes we will soon find out Sunday!🛳😁

As of today, it's 326 for the March 6 cruise.  Might still be some fallout.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CH Traveller said:

Could any one tell me the quality of the Wifi onboard?   Can you stream, for example Music or Netflix or is it just available for surfing? 

Sucks!

I cn do Facebook ,email Abd here,some google but not most.

20 hours ago, CH Traveller said:

I've had success with streaming Amazon Music, but not Netflix. I could go to the gym and do a workout listening to music, but it varies from cruise to cruise depending upon where you are. 

Phil 

I have to access work systems when I am cruising.  My experience is very similar to Phil's with streaming. We require quite a strong signal to be able to clear the authentication and security stages of log in then my bandwidth needs are minimal and it performs fine if a little slower.  Some days I can clear it, some days I cannot.  It is influenced by so many factors, where we are in the world, time of day (eg if less others are using the wifi) location on the ship (I always found mosaic better) etc etc.  So as long as you can accept it might or might not work thats as good as it gets

2 hours ago, midwestchick said:

Just saw this topic. Watching and seeing the number of pax. It looks as though the July Norway cruise is fully booked. 

Fully booked does not necessarily mean fully occupied with 695 guests. It means all the inventory Azamara is prepared to release at this moment is booked. 

Anyway not sure where you are looking as all categories still have availability except the big suites. 

• Like 1

Boarding must still be at 2 today as Aqualina is serving lunch for back-to-back guests.  Windows was open for those embarking until late afternoon.

Quest is berthed at the usual terminal J.

Edited by marinaro44
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am thinking of booking our first Azamara cruise shortly. The cruise line's website seems to indicate that reservations are currently required to dine in the main restaurant, rather than the usual open dining. Is this correct or is the site inaccurate ? In general, is it easy to just walk in without waiting or are pagers sometimes used ?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, kool kruiser said:

I am thinking of booking our first Azamara cruise shortly. The cruise line's website seems to indicate that reservations are currently required to dine in the main restaurant, rather than the usual open dining. Is this correct or is the site inaccurate ? In general, is it easy to just walk in without waiting or are pagers sometimes used ?

Thanks.

Open seating in MDR.  No pagers.

2 hours ago, kool kruiser said:

Thanks.

Only, if you wish to have a table at the window, you might have to wait at the beautiful bar next to the Discoveries Restaurant. Defintely no pager. 

Hey guys, currently on baord...   We are on the next cruise---  Mar 17 ->Miami to Lisbon.    Anything you can post about conditions onboard would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!