The Daily for Wednesday November 10, 2021

richwmn

Good afternoon all, I hope everyone is having a great day. 
        Back from Dr appointment, all is well. Biopsy results were fatty tissue and fibroid . Another mammogram in 6 months and a follow up with him. 🎉🙏
         Blessings and prayers to all on our lists ❤️

• Like 30

6 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Back from Dr appointment, all is well. Biopsy results were fatty tissue and fibroid . Another mammogram in 6 months and a follow up with him. 🎉🙏

Great news to hear from the doctor about the biopsy.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kazu said:

We are about to hit a true state of emergency here - liquor store employees are about to strike 😱 Guess I better stock up on cardboardeaux

Good grief girl, forget about the gardening - toss a coat on and head over to the liquor store before they shut down on you . . . priorities ! ! ! 

@smitty34877 I'm happy to hear Tana's being released from the hospital today; hopefully she won't have to go back any time soon.  I'll bet her DS and doggy will be happy with her around again, too.

@1ANGELCAT such good news about your biopsy!

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry    

Edited by ger_77
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Fabulous news 🙂. So very happy to hear it 😄 

11 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Good grief girl, forget about the gardening - toss a coat on and head over to the liquor store before they shut down on you . . . priorities ! ! ! 

No gardening today - raining and I tossed on my coat and met my friend for our parking lot tea & then headed to the liquor store.  That will go in the “bunker” and I may just do another trip when I do my curb side order to be safe (assuming they have any of my cardboardeaux left 😉 )

• Like 16
  • Haha 5

@1ANGELCAT  Great news on the biopsy, but sorry you had to go through the stress of another mamogran and waiting.  

@cat shepard  Hope you get to visit with your friend.  Sending good thoughts that she regains strength.

@kazu  Glad you got more cardbordeaux.

Lenda.  

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Great news!  

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Wonderful news. Perhaps the only time when we are pleased to hear “fatty tissue”!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Roy, somehow I missed that you are starting radiation treatments and don’t see you on the Care List. I must have missed you mentioning it, so sorry. Can you share how many treatments you are having?  Best thoughts and prayers to you! ❤️

It's about 30, running through about Christmas.  I should learn more details at my first treatment tomorrow.

Roy

• Like 8
  • Thanks 9

2 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

This is wonderful news!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Great news!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon, all. The CC gremlins have really locked me down for the last 24 hours or so!

Yesterday morning we found out that DHs brother in Montreal passed away during the night. He had been on a ventilator for a couple of months with Stage 4 COPD. It was expected, and a needed release for him, but still a shock to those left behind. He did not want a service, so there is nothing to go out to Montreal for.

All the best for Wednesday. This morning I watched a cruise ship sailing into PV as the sun rose, although it was not a BHB. Does anyone know what day the Konigsdam  ones here?

7E87BA97-3E36-4640-829B-62AFFFA930A3.thumb.jpeg.d71017f6b48f3e577f6ec38d3a92a774.jpeg

• Like 21

7 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

@richwmn  Rich, you may know this, but two of our four cruises had their itinerary changed.  Koningsdam's next four cruises will have this port order: 

Tuesday -- Cabo San Lucas -- 11am -7pm

Wednesda -- Mazatlan -- 8am-5pm

Thursday ---  Puerto Vallarta -- 8am-9pm. 

This means, Monday, Friday and Saturday are sea days.

Looking forward to Cabo! 😉

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic news.

I'm really happy for you.

Graham.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

It's about 30, running through about Christmas.  I should learn more details at my first treatment tomorrow.

Roy

Good luck for tomorrow Roy.

I'm certain everyone on here will be thinking of you and sending prayers 🙏 your way.

Graham.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Terrific news!🙂

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Good afternoon, all. The CC gremlins have really locked me down for the last 24 hours or so!

Yesterday morning we found out that DHs brother in Montreal passed away during the night. He had been on a ventilator for a couple of months with Stage 4 COPD. It was expected, and a needed release for him, but still a shock to those left behind. He did not want a service, so there is nothing to go out to Montreal for.

All the best for Wednesday. This morning I watched a cruise ship sailing into PV as the sun rose, although it was not a BHB. Does anyone know what day the Konigsdam  ones here?

7E87BA97-3E36-4640-829B-62AFFFA930A3.thumb.jpeg.d71017f6b48f3e577f6ec38d3a92a774.jpeg

Thinking of you, Laura and your DH.  Hope you both find solace in nature’s beauty that surrounds you. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

I'm sorry to hear your sad news about your BIL.

Sending our condolences to all of your family.

Graham.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Laura, our condolences for your DH, you, and the extended family.  Even when it's expected and a release for the person, it's still hard on the family. 

The Koningsdam will be in San Diego on Sunday to begin a series of 7 day Mexican riviera cruises.  We be boarding her Sunday.

Lenda 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

I am so very sorry to hear this Larua 😢. Our deepest condolences to your DH & you and all of your DH’s brother family and friends.  Prayers for you all 🙏🏻 

17 minutes ago, highscar said:

For xxxxx sake it’s 5-30 pm and pitch black outside.  Could handle that  on a you know what. But not at home. 

I feel your pain.  It’s dark before that here and will be darker sooner until the days start to lengthen.  Depressing for sure but it’s that time of the year 😔 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1