Turned away

3 minutes ago, Dizzypig1478 said:

2days before sailing 

it's NO MORE than 2 days before the sailing. You can get tested on the day of the sailing if you want.

I am surprised you only now found out the requirements. We've known them for months - they've been on the website, in no small print, for months.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Dizzypig1478 said:

2days before sailing 

Excluding day of sailing.   For instance, I'm sailing this Saturday on t Mheariner and got my antigen test today (Thursday).  Mine was negative and ready to sail.

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Excluding day of sailing.   For instance, I'm sailing this Saturday on t Mheariner and got my antigen test today (Thursday).  Mine was negative and ready to sail.

Thank you...this is the exact info I was looking for.

So for a Monday sail no earlier than Saturday.

Friday sail no earlier Wednesday.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Thank you...this is the exact info I was looking for.

So for a Monday sail no earlier than Saturday.

Friday sail no earlier Wednesday.

We sail Sunday, getting tested tomorrow 

• Like 4

I stayed up until 2 am to schedule first test dec 10th, sailing dec 12. 

CVS allows scheduling 2 weeks in advance.

Hi I see you are a new cc account. Welcome to cc. 

Schedule the rapid test so results come back faster. That's all you need if vaccinated. 

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, pspercy said:

Is this just through March?

We have a cruise with extended family in April so I assume new info will come out for those. Will have an age under 5 with us and coming into Port Canaveral on a Friday for a sail on Sunday. Hoping this won't be too tricky.

1 hour ago, Dizzypig1478 said:

How many of you have been turned away for not having a PCR or Antigen yes? My sister and I are both vacc and boostered and I just found out we need a pcr or antigen test 2 days before cruise. I found out by reading SMALL print? What info do you have? 

The fine print?

You mean on the healthly sail info and in the emails they send you? You might not want to take a stand on this and just get it done. People who are vaxxed and boostered are still getting it which is why it is a requirement. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cru1s1ng2009 said:

The fine print?

You mean on the healthly sail info and in the emails they send you? You might not want to take a stand on this and just get it done. People who are vaxxed and boostered are still getting it which is why it is a requirement. 

I have not received an email. AND I’m not “taking a stand” just was curious. But thanks! 

• Thanks 1

We already sailed twice with RCI since requirements came to place.

In September both of our CVS appointments were canceled so we used hometest https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/is-there-a-telemedicine-option-for-pre-cruise-covid-19-test   which we ordered just to be on a safe side.

In November we had free test in CVS. Results were ready when we came home in 10-15 minutes.

2 hours ago, nelblu said:

Where did you see excluding day of sailing? I have only seen 2 days before boarding - so for Saturday sailing test Friday.

• Haha 1