Can / should I bring a folding rocker chair on a ship?

cl.klink

I really like having a folding rocker like this to sit and relax for extended periods of time. 
D5661D4B-E713-4C9D-B879-58A77151D79A.thumb.jpeg.178e850e1f026394193687eb73fc7be1.jpeg
I plan to spend a lot of time on my aft balcony on the Millennium cruise we are scheduled to take this March. 

This folds up into a case. Can I bring it on the ship?  Should I?  Other alternatives to the regular chair my deck otherwise will have?

- Joel

Can you? Yes. Should you? If that is the only way for you to sit comfortably on your balcony, it will fit on your balcony without inconveniencing the crew, and you are convinced you will use it for hours every day. And you are capable of getting it to and from the ship.

If your wife says ok, go for it.  I wouldn't want to pay to check it in at the airport and it won't fit in the overhead bin.  Fold it up and put it in the closet when not in use.  Be prepared to surrender it upon boarding.   

I would leave it home.........

Edited by Dancing Shoes

Joel- are you flying to the port?  So would you need to check it on a plane too?  At what extra cost? If you want to bring it on the ship - maybe call Celebrity in advance and ask if it is within the rules for boarding as a carry on.  Or see if it needs to be checked luggage.  It is your vacation and your decision.  No judgement from us in the peanut gallery.