Sailings cancelled

jdg623

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Hanging around just outside of PC right now...doing the "pass the time" float.  😉 

Just checking emails and updates during the usual insomnia time....nothing new.  So far so good, we are still a go for tomorrow's sail away. 🙂 

Prayers 🙏 everything goes to plan Pat.

Wishing you both a fantastic cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Hanging around just outside of PC right now...doing the "pass the time" float.  😉 

Just checking emails and updates during the usual insomnia time....nothing new.  So far so good, we are still a go for tomorrow's sail away. 🙂 

You look first in line

20220109_045619.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

I'm coming

Welcome...I can see you driving in to the terminal right now.  😉 😄   

Hope you score a nice parking spot!  🙂  I can see my little SUV in the garage from our balcony right now...looks like a spot next to it on 2nd floor!  

Waiting to go down for TAD check in on deck 4, Attic.  We have 9:15 meet up to be processed and marched into the terminal and back.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

I have a driver taking me down  no parking worries!!!  

Ahhh...the best situation there is!!  Welcome!!  See you in a few hours.  Hear anything on your upgrade yet?  Nothing for me yet...but did find out our 3600 estimate of total pax from 3 days ago... is now down to 2800...and probably still dropping (no shows).  

103 of us on B2B.  

• Like 1

Just now, island lady said:

Ahhh...the best situation there is!!  Welcome!!  See you in a few hours.  Hear anything on your upgrade yet?  Nothing for me yet...but did find out our 3600 estimate of total pax from 3 days ago... is now down to 2800...and probably still dropping (no shows).  

103 of us on B2B.  

No upgrade.  Are those numbers for our sailing today or the one that just ended?  Seems like they are cancelling left and right for this one on FB anyway

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ashland said:

You have an expiration date on your FCC's and they can be applied to any booked or newly booked cruise by that expiration date. I just had a couple that were expiring on Dec 31, 2021 and applied them just before they expired to my already booked July 2022 cruise.

Thank You!

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

Seems like they are cancelling left and right for this one on FB anyway

You've decided the protocol hoops are worth jumping thru....go and enjoy!!  People are cancelling in droves, so you should have free reign of the ship.  Seeing 25-40% occupancy on the ships we've been following.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, island lady said:

Wishing you and John and Lala a fun cruise.  Bon Voyage 🛳🚢

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, bajathree said:

Well NCL just announced a second round of Jan cancellations on 5 of their ships.....let's see if Royal again follows suit.

RCI is staying ahead of the curve to prevent additional shutdowns by implementing their resources to transfer crew members and officers from ship to ship.  I don’t believe NCL went that route.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, bajathree said:

Well NCL just announced a second round of Jan cancellations on 5 of their ships.....let's see if Royal again follows suit.

So, baby Ruth in the pool comes to my mind everytime I see one of your posts these days.  Do you have a theory why that might be, and do you ever reflect upon it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

So, baby Ruth in the pool comes to my mind everytime I see one of your posts these days.  Do you have a theory why that might be, and do you ever reflect upon it?

9 hours ago, ticketsunlimited said:

Amen

Do you have your cheerleader uniforms on😂

Edited by bajathree
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, bajathree said:

I'm wondering the same thing. My sister was packing to leave on NCL Dawn (this coming Tuesday) when her TA called her. We are book on Brilliance next month. I hope she sails!

• Like 1