On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

54 minutes ago, island lady said:

Hope you make it!  Hmmm...Duffy' eh?  Sounds interesting...will have to check it out...IF we ever get to visit that port again!  😳

We were in the elevator with an older couple after returning from Duffy's. And she was frowning at our leis and stickers: "I got lei'd at Duffy's Love Shack" 

I asked her if she was familiar with Duffy's ?

She said, "It's one of those adult toy stores, isn't it!." :classic_biggrin:

I said, "No, it is actually a fun bar." :classic_biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Found a nice little surprise in the room after meeting Jackie and Lyli at breakfast.  It was fun chatting with them.  

7F0E86FE-1ADE-42D6-81BD-E8B49D049B5E.thumb.jpeg.408a29f4b94a4b23e31afa94fdcbe15a.jpeg

That was nice!!  They sent us a bottle last month.  You are the favored one this week.  😉 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, torpeedo said:

Don't you just love them!!! Those two girls are just adorable!!  They are the most popular girls on the ship.  The last day of the cruise so many people want their pictures taken with them!! 

We missed them dearly last week!  Happy to have them back.  🥰

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Coralc said:

We were in the elevator with an older couple after returning from Duffy's. And she was frowning at our leis and stickers: "I got lei'd at Duffy's Love Shack" 

🤣

Having dinner at CK...noticed we are doing a total 360.   Heading back into St. Maarten again.  Orville99...I think you need to rename this cruise...Mr Toad's wild ride!  

Pilot boat just ripped up on our port side, we are enjoying the show from our balcony.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yup, backing into the dock again.  Beautiful night weather wise.  

Nice glass of wine, balcony view....lovely evening.  Whatever is the reason...we are once again...going with the flow.  

Errr...well, not so much flow now that we are docked up.  😉 

• Like 3

Seems like St Maarten is now the go to island. Are any other ports open?  We are scheduled for St Maarten, St Thomas (maybe?) and CocoCay.  At this point I don’t care.  We could stop at CocoCay twice & spend the rest of the week on board.  Bars, restaurants and a big balcony.  I’m good.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, torpeedo said:

Don't you just love them!!! Those two girls are just adorable!!  They are the most popular girls on the ship.  The last day of the cruise so many people want their pictures taken with them!! 

They were so sweet and great energy.   I told them how all brag on them so I had to meet them.  Happy young ladies. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, island lady said:

Having dinner at CK...noticed we are doing a total 360.   Heading back into St. Maarten again.  Orville99...I think you need to rename this cruise...Mr Toad's wild ride!  

Pilot boat just ripped up on our port side, we are enjoying the show from our balcony.  😉 

We were at Wonderland.  Took a pic of us leaving and when we looked up while having dessert we Wondered what was going on.

20220112_WL175100.thumb.jpg.6d23d20a179464b9cb98c93d66ffac9d.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Sea Day, 4 total now

Does Royal have “sea day” things that they don’t have on port days? If so will the now “sea day” be a real sea day or a port day at sea? Does that make sense? I know on Carnival they have a sea day brunch that is not available on port days and if a port gets cancelled there is still no sea day brunch just like it would be a port day. 

Medical emergency...err...but the ambulance was in no hurry...no sirens.   Hope the person is OK.  😳

Moving back out again.  

We were tied up with minimal lines...thrusters going the whole time.  

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Coralc said:

I love this story SOOOOOOO much.  🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Coralc said:

That's awesome!! 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, poocher said:

Seems like St Maarten is now the go to island. Are any other ports open?  We are scheduled for St Maarten, St Thomas (maybe?) and CocoCay.  At this point I don’t care.  We could stop at CocoCay twice & spend the rest of the week on board.  Bars, restaurants and a big balcony.  I’m good.

On our cruise the shopping in St Thomas was decimated and the restaurants and bars.  St. Maarten seemed, relatively, to be thriving.  At least that was my perception in December on the Allure.  I think the French side is on the edge of chaos.  So a mixed bag.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xpcdoojk said:

On our cruise the shopping in St Thomas was decimated and the restaurants and bars.  St. Maarten seemed, relatively, to be thriving.  At least that was my perception in December on the Allure.  I think the French side is on the edge of chaos.  So a mixed bag.

The Dutch are all about business. Not so much with the French

3 hours ago, AtSeaWithChris said:

Does Royal have “sea day” things that they don’t have on port days? If so will the now “sea day” be a real sea day or a port day at sea? Does that make sense? I know on Carnival they have a sea day brunch that is not available on port days and if a port gets cancelled there is still no sea day brunch just like it would be a port day. 

Typically the MDR is closed on port days. Tomorrow they've opened it.

Should be a lot more activity onboard

• Like 2