On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

2 hours ago, ticketsunlimited said:

It was actually 79.00 a pound that day near the holidays but I know the boat driver.😉

I'd send you some lobster  JIMBO but I figure you a guy that would prefer the Crabs.

He probably already has them!😆

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'll be boarding as you are getting off. Will you be posting to CC from the ship at all?

So, you haven’t figured out how to resist the need to sail, and you are going into the belly of the beast?????

OB, Way to GO!

I am off to KC tomorrow in a snowstorm to watch Wicked a play we have seen twice in London, Once in NYC and about 5 times with touring shows.  I envy you.

jc

9 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

As a former student of both.  I am certain, that I prefer mythology to Latin.  So, bring on the Greek and you can keep the Latin to yourself.  O, wait there is zero chance in hades of me going over the River of Styx to sail on this cruise.  Although, I did see them as the opening act, Styx that is, at Arrowhead Stadium in 1977, actually, Derringer opened then Styx, then Steve Miller Band and then Peter Frampton fell out of grace with me when he came on stage in a purple kimono and sang I am in you… I was like, yeah, you are just trying to sleep with 17 year old girls, you old freak.  🤪🤪😂

You're slowly turning into Lenny with all the name dropping😉

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You're slowly turning into Lenny with all the name dropping😉

Actually, I am just being the teachers pet I used to be trying to impress the Latin teacher so she wouldn’t make me actually try to read any of that stuff.  😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xpcdoojk said:

Actually, I am just being the teachers pet I used to be trying to impress the Latin teacher so she wouldn’t make me actually try to read any of that stuff.  😉

Actually be cool to do mythology, hope Carol can include Mayan and Incan as well. Oh, and maybe Egyptian and Norse. 😁

2 minutes ago, Painter4me said:

How many out,ets are there beside the bed? One on each side? How many in the room?

1 outlet opposite the phone. It's an improvement over the under bed outlet on Oasis and Allure. 

Desktop/vanity has 3 American and one European 

30 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

All by our lonesome for now.

Up on bridge wing. Its cold

20220114_212439.thumb.jpg.e9f014f5c769c6f71ad335e006a319e8.jpg

Still tying up

20220114_212548.thumb.jpg.41cdc053db3622b186b848745419bc7a.jpg

Perfect Night

20220114_212517.thumb.jpg.6d7cc1227afbef3816dc7cdca0777975.jpg

Wow, the place is really lit up. Too bad people can't go take a walk. Has the sea calmed down? It doesn't look like waves are breaking over the pier as they were this morning.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MommaBear55 said:

I discovered the hard way that some electrical machinery doesn't work well with adapters, managed to catch my nebulizer on fire .. 

Thanks for heads up. This really isn't an adapter. It's an actual European USB plug.

Great for plugging in phone when out and about on the ship

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Wow, the place is really lit up. To bad people can't go take a walk. Has the sea calmed down? It doesn't look like waves are breaking over the pier as they were this morning.

Waves crashing on shore a bit. Pier seems fine. We are supposed to clear at 10am 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1