On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

16 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

It was actually 79.00 a pound that day near the holidays but I know the boat driver.😉

I'd send you some lobster  JIMBO but I figure you a guy that would prefer the Crabs.

Like I said, I’d be happy to break down whole lobsters in exchange for an invite!😊

22 minutes ago, ticketsunlimited said:

It was actually 79.00 a pound that day near the holidays but I know the boat driver.😉

I'd send you some lobster  JIMBO but I figure you a guy that would prefer the Crabs.

Jimbo prefers Lobster to Crabs  any day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

Why? Is CK not performing up to expectations or just been there done that?

We have personal found the food "meh". We didn't even have dinner there at all out late 2 cruises. 
Breakfast is nice; but lunch is too heavy for us and dinner is boring and loud.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MommaBear55 said:

I've moved up to Bethel for retirement, after 35 years in Bath/Brunswick. I cringe at what people on board think are lobsters. 

My dad lived in Bath for a while! 
We grew up on real lobstah and I can't tolerate anything but fresh. And just the right size!!

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

I had two Coronas they were delicious😇

4 hours ago, orville99 said:

Not surprising, you can get it at Total Wine for ~$4 a bottle. Not sure why anyone would however.🍇

5 hours ago, davekathy said:

Must have been what the DL on the Freedom (2019) was serving. I'm not a wine snob, but man that stuff was bad! Immediately got a Heineken to was the taste out of my mouth. 

We LOVE the Tisdale Chardonnay. It's $3.50 a bottle and we have it shipped to our house from Connecticut.

We asked for a non sweet, non dry glass in the suite lounge one cruise and they gave us the bottle. Told us it is only available on Royal .🤣🤣That's how I knew it would be cheap when I looked for it at home. I sure they were mocking us behind our backs- but I don't care! And we ARE wine snobs except when it comes to this little gem.

(And , nope, we don't live in an old boxcar😉)

I don't know what they charge on board for a bottle , but at home you can't beat under $4 for a bottle of wine that we both enjoy. And it's "free" in the suite lounge, so I'm happy! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoperDK said:

Why? Is CK not performing up to expectations or just been there done that?

As a Pinnacle member not staying in a suite, reservations for CK are limited. I just don't feel like the hassle warrants it.

Now Laura did ask me to see if we can get lunch reservations for tomorrow. I'll give that a shot.

And FWIW, the appeal isn't what it once was for several meals

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

While I have considered submitting a proposal to their guest lecture office to teach mythology, you may have something there.  I wonder how much you all could learn in 274 days!

As a former student of both.  I am certain, that I prefer mythology to Latin.  So, bring on the Greek and you can keep the Latin to yourself.  O, wait there is zero chance in hades of me going over the River of Styx to sail on this cruise.  Although, I did see them as the opening act, Styx that is, at Arrowhead Stadium in 1977, actually, Derringer opened then Styx, then Steve Miller Band and then Peter Frampton fell out of grace with me when he came on stage in a purple kimono and sang I am in you… I was like, yeah, you are just trying to sleep with 17 year old girls, you old freak.  🤪🤪😂