Just won the Royal up to an Owners Suite on Symphony! apart from the nicer room, what else can I benefit from now in a suite?

I have only ever stayed in normal Balcony, so its lovely to upgrade but what are all the other benefits? I want to make the most out of it!

Also I might rethink drinks package etc if this will somehow cover some of the cost?

Thanks for all any any input x

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mashisback said:

I have the key booked, which my main items I wanted from the key was the internet package and the priority access to activities at specific times.

does the suite give me either or both of these? 

You get free internet with the suite. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, island lady said:

Extra "toilet" in the bathroom of an OS.  😉 

Did they ask your cabin number in the SL when you got a beer or wine before the HH?  They asked me every time and I asked if it counted against my 5 drinks and they said no.  Last time in a suite pre Covid they just gave you a beer no asking of your cabin number  Just wondering if it was just me  HIC!!😇

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mashisback said:

I have the key booked, which my main items I wanted from the key was the internet package and the priority access to activities at specific times.

does the suite give me either or both of these? 

Priority access to activities at certain times doesn’t come with your suite.  But you may want to ask around about how that works with the key (specifically on your ship and/or Oasis class).  

Getting access to the rock climbing wall at a specific time when there isn’t generally a line anyways isn’t really much of a perk for example.  So I would start a thread asking others the value of the activities portion of the key.  It may help you determine if it is a lot or very little in terms of value.  Keep in mind, with ships sailing at significantly reduced capacity activities aren’t very crowded right now.  

Each person in the suite gets its own internet. Also,  Suite Deck, chase lounges on the balcony,  Coastal Kitchen (so yummy) snacks through the day in the SL and amazing concierge. Room Service was included. This was 2 years ago so I don't know if there are changes.  Enjoy

1 minute ago, woodz said:

Each person in the suite gets its own internet. Also,  Suite Deck, chase lounges on the balcony,  Coastal Kitchen (so yummy) snacks through the day in the SL and amazing concierge. Room Service was included. This was 2 years ago so I don't know if there are changes.  Enjoy

More important to us is breakfast and lunch in the CK.  Great views,

great service, and no need for dealing with the WJ.  If you want a full service meal other than dinner, the CK is awesome in our experience.  This aspect made us really love sky class.  

4 minutes ago, Mapleleafforever said:

I didn't know people could win a Royal Up. Or did you put a bid in to pay extra money that was accepted?

Both of those statements are the same technically?  She won because she had the winning bid that was accepted? 🙂 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

Did they ask your cabin number in the SL when you got a beer or wine before the HH?  They asked me every time and I asked if it counted against my 5 drinks and they said no.  Last time in a suite pre Covid they just gave you a beer no asking of your cabin number  Just wondering if it was just me  HIC!!😇

Yes, they asked us for several days...then apparently had it memorized...which is probably not a good thing.   Hic!!  Indeed.  😄 🥃

• Like 1

1 hour ago, topnole said:

More important to us is breakfast and lunch in the CK.

This s a big plus for us too.  

1 hour ago, woodz said:

Suite Deck, chase lounges on the balcony,  Coastal Kitchen (so yummy) snacks through the day in the SL and amazing concierge.

The view at sunset from Symphony Suite Deck is nice.  You can get some nice pics. 
The concierge service was great on Symphony.  They helped get some specialty dining reservations for us  when it looked like there was no opening.

If you are needing water or soda for the room you can get it at the SL and take it back to the room. 
One thing that you will really enjoy is the size of the bathroom.  The only negative to winning a suite is that you will be spoiled.  Hard to go back to balcony.