Photos wanted

Tee & Chilli

I’m seeking sunrise or sunset photos to make a canvas print. I’ve checked my stock of cruise photos and cannot locate anything. Some I downloaded online are low resolution.

Here’s a canvas print I had made while cruising from Venice.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

7861B11F-BA47-4D54-8127-16BA356AD7C2.jpeg

• Like 2

I think you have my email address if you think you might be interested in any of these?  From the Harmony TA last October.  None with a part of the ship actually in it were my favorites.  It was a very special sunset that me cell phone camera probably didn't capture very well.

Screenshot_20211101-210542_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a9479bd910de81533dce0ce4b755b9de.jpg

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea

43 minutes ago, D4 said:

Your photo canvas is stunning!

I also decorate my house with pictures I’ve taken but I’ve never gone that big.

How big is that one?  Where did you have it made?

Thank you 

It was made at Sam’s Club

24 width and 36 length 

• Thanks 1

Depending on how large you want to make the print, you should somehow get the original photo rather than saving a photo that is posted here.  Anything posted here's is automatically reduced in resolution and may even be compressed to save space.  Won't look as good when printed in a large format.

You may also want to ask on the photo and camera discussion area of Cruise Critic.  There are some great photographers there.

Photo & Camera Discussions - Cruise Critic Community

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobmacliberty said:

Depending on how large you want to make the print, you should somehow get the original photo rather than saving a photo that is posted here.  Anything posted here's is automatically reduced in resolution and may even be compressed to save space.  Won't look as good when printed in a large format.

You may also want to ask on the photo and camera discussion area of Cruise Critic.  There are some great photographers there.

Photo & Camera Discussions - Cruise Critic Community

That makes sense. I’ll decide and ask the poster if they feel comfortable sharing the original with me. Thank you 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tee & Chilli said:

That makes sense. I’ll decide and ask the poster if they feel comfortable sharing the original with me. Thank you 

If you want any of the ones I posted, just let me know (PM me with your email) and I will send you the high res versions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 10:08 AM, Tee & Chilli said:

I’m seeking sunrise or sunset photos to make a canvas print. I’ve checked my stock of cruise photos and cannot locate anything. Some I downloaded online are low resolution.

Here’s a canvas print I had made while cruising from Venice.

Thanks for sharing your photos.

7861B11F-BA47-4D54-8127-16BA356AD7C2.jpeg

Have you considered checking out Shutterstock or Adobe Stock for images? There are simple usage plans available for access to their vast collection of images and, you may upload your own images for licensing and use by others, should you be interested in doing so. 

It's a way to get exactly the image you'd like and the photographer earns a bit of money, while you get a custom work for your walls, still at a very reasonable price that you curated yourself!

Here is a website called Free Images and there a few that might be worth considering. The selection is... different than Adobe and Shutterstock would be the term I'd like to use. There are options to select the resolution you need for the project. 

Good luck searching 🙂

And 😍🤩  to all the spectacular images that everyone shared in the topic! I'm hypnotized and feeling relaxed by taking it all in. 

• 3 weeks later...