LIVE from the Majestic Princess March 12-26 2022

jwattle

6 hours ago, jwattle said:

If you are on a Royal Class, Chef's Take is $115 per person,  wine makers $60

Wow - they really upped the WMD cover charge!!!  Up 50%.  Or was it $45?  

Used to be a no-brainer compared to CG at $29, considering the wines included.  Now it seems as though there is an allocation for the more intimate experience.  I do think the charge was still $40/$45 when Princess started up last year, so this seems more recent.  I also recall when they ran a special wine theme dinner on a non-RC ship, the cost was $60/pp and was held in Sabi's.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

It was $40 as recently as October on Majestic & guess we’ll pay $60 on our upcoming Discovery cruise. The Super Tuscan meal was previously $60 so that will also likely increase.

It’s surprising to me that the CT didn’t also increase in price.

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, jwattle said:

Chicos Paradise in the mountains s of Mazatlan

In the mountains....in the mountains...in the mountains we did  go... the road was long...so we sang a song... in the mountains we did  go..oooo

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WAvoyager said:

I could tackle that!  Yum!  Where was that at?

Ya! The theme song  the from  jurassic park was playing before , during and while we rolled ourselves back to the car 

Edited by c-boy

On 3/24/2022 at 1:03 AM, Steelers36 said:

Used to be a no-brainer compared to CG at $29, considering the wines included.  Now it seems as though there is an allocation for the more intimate experience.  I do think the charge was still $40/$45 when Princess started up last year, so this seems more recent.  I also recall when they ran a special wine theme dinner on a non-RC ship, the cost was $60/pp and was held in Sabi's.

It was $40 pp in February on the Enchanted

On 3/23/2022 at 4:00 AM, Protirees said:

Thank you so much, Tom. Your e-mail does indeed help. I have already been looking at adapters so I can expand my plug capacity so your response is most timely. Appreciate the pictures--a picture is worth a thousand words!

Glad I could help. That’s what CC is all about. 

Tom😀

1 hour ago, trbarton said:

I’m posting my question again. 

How do we reach the Upsel Dept & is there a person to talk to?

Thanks!

Tom😀

I don't think there is an Upsell department.  If you want to upgrade, just call.  

16 hours ago, suekel said:

I don't think there is an Upsell department.  If you want to upgrade, just call.  

Definitely is an upsell department. I emailed them in October before a cruise asking if I could do it. I also spoke directly to the really nice lady. I sent my email to upgradeoffer@princesscruises.com

I didn't have an offer , just emailed and asked if there was availability in the cabin category I wanted. Of course I had seen on website there were plenty so I even asked for specific ones.Did this a few days before my cruise. Don't think there was a direct phone number to just call. After emailing and person responded, we talked on her direct line. Sorry I don't have that number anymore. The email response was immediate. Upsell is not free, I paid.

Edited by san diego sue

4 minutes ago, san diego sue said:

Definitely is an upsell department. I emailed them in October before a cruise asking if I could do it. I also spoke directly to the really nice lady. I sent my email to upgradeoffer@princesscruises.com

I didn't have an offer , just emailed and asked if there was availability in the cabin category I wanted. Of course I had seen on website there were plenty so I even asked for specific ones.Did this a few days before my cruise. Don't think there was a direct phone number to just call. After emailing and person responded, we talked on her direct line. Sorry I don't have that number anymore. The email response was immediate. Upsell is not free, I paid.

You can do it 30 days or less before your cruise 🙂

• Like 1

Thanks for the wonderful review!  I'll be boarding in just a few weeks and you have me even more excited.  I'll be curious to see what are occupancy is and how it affects things.  I'm prepared to go with the flow though and have a great time no matter what.  If anyone else is looking for another fun Majestic review to read, this is another recent one: Majestic Princess Review

• Like 2